Epilogue

Hey guys! Long time no see :) I told you the last chapter was the end, and it technically is, I just really missed this story so I decided to write a quick epilogue on the spot! I hope you guys enjoy it! 

All the love, itsalarrything____

10 years later

"Harry! Come on!" Louis shouted from the bottom of their apartment stairs. "You can't be late to these things!"

"I know, I know! I'm coming! I just -" there was a loud crash and rapid puttering before Harry emerged at the top of the steps. "Which one?" In his left hand was a standard red tie and in the other was a striped black and navy blue. 

Louis laughed. "Babe, no one is going to be looking at your tie." 

"YES THEY ARE!" Harry screeched. "IT'S A WEDDING!"

"Yeah but it isn't yours, Haz." Louis chuckled, double checking he had his keys and wallet. 

"Still." Harry huffed and disappeared back into their bedroom.

Louis looked at the clock above the microwave in the kitchen and nearly had a heart attack.

"HARRY! IT STARTS IN AN HOUR! ITS A FIFTY MINUTE DRIVE!" 

"OKAY OKAY! I'M GOING WITH THE RED!" 

"Thank God!" Louis sighed and started for the door. 

"But on the other hand, my eyes are green and that could give off a very unwanted Christmas theme!"

Louis groaned. "You're the only one who thinks that! Now come on! If it's that big a deal then just don't wear a tie."

"DON'T WEAR A- DON'T WEAR A TIE!?" Harry gasped in offense. "Who even ARE you?"

"A monster." Louis retorted.

Harry grumbled and snatched up his phone from the side table. "I'll just bring both. Zayn can help me choose."

Louis rolled his eyes and herded Harry out of the apartment before he could reconsider his shoes.

*** 

The wedding was delayed a half an hour due to the missing rings (thanks Niall) so Louis and Harry had plenty of time to get settled and decide on a tie for Harry (Zayn shoved a simple black one in the young mam's face and told him to shut up. Had Louis mentioned he loved Zayn?) 

"You look great, babe." Louis whispered to Harry as they took their seats in white chiavari chairs set up over looking the tops of rolling mountains. There was a metal arch decorated in dangling holiday lights and white lillies. 

"Really?" Harry questioned, tugging on his sleeves.

"Really." Louis sealed his remark with a kiss to his long-term boyfriend's lips.

There was a flash of grey and blonde and Niall was suddenly at their side. "Ew, gross. This is a wedding. The only kissing should be between the bride and groom." 

"How do you know we're not the ones getting married, Ni?" Harry smirked.

"Because you wouldn't be wearing that dumb black tie if you were getting married." 

"NIALL!" Louis smacked his best friend's arm while Harry started rambling about how he knew he should've gone with the red one.

"Sorry, sorry, you look fabulous, Hazza." Niall tried to console.

"Whatever." Harry rolled his eyes. "So why are you here?"

Niall placed his hand to his his heart. "I am wounded. I thought I'd sit with my best friends but if you suddenly decided to become The Plastics today I guess I could go sit with Grandma Peggy."