Chapter 20!

It was the last night of camp and all the boys had laid their sleeping bags on the floor in the center of the cabin. It was a tradition that the counselors all sleep in the Dinning Hall and the campers get the cabin to themselves, but are locked in so as they can't run down to the beach or something. (Maybe someone spotted Louis and Harry when they did it. Oops!) *A/N 'hi'*

Niall was leaning against Zayn's bunk, with Zayn sitting next to him. Liam was lying between Zayn and Louis. Louis was sat up against his bunk, on the ground, and running his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry was currently curled up on the floor with his head in Louis' lap. 

"I can't wait for camp next year." Niall blurted out.

All the boys nodded in agreement.

"But we'll see each other before then." Liam promised. 

Harry turned his head slightly and placed soft kisses on Louis' knee. "I love you." He whispered so softly he wasn't even sure Louis heard.

"So ..." Zayn leaned forward with a smirk, "Are you two love birds doing it tonight?"

Louis stopped stroking Harry's hair. "Do what?"

"You know ..." Zayn exchanged glances with Liam and Niall, "It!"

Harry's face bloomed in heat and he quickly shifted to sit up. "W-Why would you ask that?"

Zayn shrugged and Harry noticed Liam's and Niall's stifled laughs. "You're not gonna see each other for a few months. So are you gonna do it or not?"

Harry swallowed hard. He was fifteen years old. He certainly wasn't ready to lose his virginity. Especially not in a camp cabin in a squeaky twin size bed with three onlookers. "No." Harry said quietly, "Not in front of you."

Zayn raised an eyebrow. "Oh ... well I can leave."

"We're not doing it!" Harry snapped. "Okay?" His face was bright red and he could tell Louis was feeling uncomfortable. This was not how he wanted to finish off the session.

Zayn scooted slightly back. The whole room was filled with a shit load of awkwardness. Thank God for Niall. "Hey, let's play a truth and a lie."

"How do you play that?" Liam asked, sitting up.

"You tell two short stories. One of them is true and one of them is fake and we have to guess which one is a lie." Niall explained. Liam's eyes lit up and they all decided to play. The boys closed the circle and Niall volunteered to go first.

"Okay ... let me think." Niall scratched at his chin. "Oh! Okay. My brother and his girlfriend were once getting cozy in his room so I walked in and gave him a robot action figure, claiming it was his, and told his girlfriend about how he had an entire robot collection and she dumped him the next day. Or I was once locked in my bathroom so I wrote my name on the wall with my dad's toothpaste."

Harry knew the answer so he didn't chime in, but the others all guessed that the brother story was a lie. 

"Wrong!" Niall smiled. "I destroyed his relationship. I'm lucky to be here today!"

Harry went next. "My parents once forgot me at a train station in Switzerland when I was thirteen. Or I called 911 from the hotel room before checking out when I was nine."

"What the hell!?" Louis cried. "These are all horrible!!"

Harry shrugged, smiling. "Which one is a lie?"

Niall also knew the answer to this so he kept quiet, but Louis, Liam, and Zayn collectively agreed that the lie was 911.

"Right! I did that when I was ten!" Harry smirked. Louis playfully slapped his arm.