Chapter eighteen

I'm back! I really hope you all keep reading! I do have another Larry fic in mind and I hope you all read that too! Also I'm trash for Louis calling Harry 'baby' so be warned. He will be called 'baby' a lot! xxx

* * *

The other boys didn't comment on Louis and Harry being back together. They just acted as if nothing had happened. Harry was grateful for that and he guessed Louis was as well.

The next week went by in a blur. Harry and Louis seemed to be connected at the hip and the other three boys were always right next to them. Louis didn't seem to get jealous anymore. He had the occasional hate stare, or removed one of the boys' arms around Harry's shoulder and replaced it with his own, but other than he was pretty relaxed. Maybe it was the whole confirmation of the relationship that made Louis feel at ease? Harry wasn't entirely sure, but he didn't bother asking.

Louis and Harry practically did everything together. They loved it. They would sit next to each other at every event. They would hold hands as they walked to every camp activity. They would run up behind one another and slip their hands around the other's waist. Louis would help Harry put his eye drops in because he hated doing it himself. Louis would make sure Harry was watching when he flipped off the towers into the water because Harry couldn't do that with his concussion. Louis would feed Harry and vice versa. Niall told them it was gross. Zayn thought they looked like a married couple. And Liam couldn't stop from laughing. Harry bet that if it wasn't against camp policy, then Louis and Harry would share a bed. Of course he did with Zayn, but they didn't cuddle or kiss or anything. Louis and Harry would surely kiss if they shared a bed.

Part of Harry longed for Louis' touch at night, but the other part of him was almost relieved Louis wasn't there. It gave Harry time to think. Harry was a worrier. Niall, Louis, and his family had told him so. He lay awake at night and worried about his and Louis' relationship.

They were actually an official couple now. Louis was Harry's boyfriend. Harry was Louis' boyfriend. They were boyfriends. Louis lived in Doncaster and Harry in Holmes Chapel and that was around a two hour drive. Harry would drive one hundred hours if it meant being able to see Louis in person rather than over FaceTime and text, but he knew that the drive would still be difficult. Homework would start up. Sports practices would take up weekdays and games on the weekends. Louis promised that they would work, but that didn't stop Harry from worrying. He seriously had a problem.

It was Sunday of the final week of camp. The coach let the team out of practice for the day so they could hang out with the friends they hadn't really been able to see during the entire session. Obviously that meant Louis, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn were going to spend their free time together!

Harry was currently riding Louis. 

EW! NO! Louis was giving him a piggy pack ride! YUCK! Harry blushed just thinking of that sentence.

He had gotten his stitches out on Friday but he still had to keep his arm wrapped up in bandages. His arm still hurt a ton and he wished he had never fallen off the stupid cliff. Dammit Niall.

Louis adjusted his grip on Harry's thighs as he carried him down the dirt pathway.

"Too, heavy for you?" Harry asked, smiling.

"Please?" Louis scoffed. "I could carry Niall, too."

"Oh! Yes, please!" Niall grinned, pretending to jump onto Harry's back.

"I was kidding, Niall." Louis smirked.

"Fuck you, Tomlinson. And to think, I was gonna comment on how cute you two were together. But now I'm not gonna." Niall huffed out as he crossed his arms along his chest.