Chapter 12!

Louis was called down to the administration lodge the next day to discuss his punishment for his intentional harm to another camper. Louis had been going to the camp for six years so the facility all knew he was a good kid and that this was a one-time thing. Instead of prohibiting him from returning to camp next year, the facility cut him from the football team, but the coach complained, stating Louis was their best player, so instead, Louis got to stay on the team, but had to do work in the kitchen after dinners and had to clean the bathrooms every Saturday.

Harry felt horrible. Louis had punched Nick to protect him and Louis was the one getting punished. The worst part was that Nick wasn't getting any discipline. He was only earning sympathy, claiming the punch was a near death experience. Three days after the punch, a Saturday, Louis came stumbling into the cabin, coated in grime and sweat with dirt smudged on his cheeks and forehead.

"Those lower campers really need to learn how to aim when they go!" Louis huffed, slumping against the doorframe.

"That bad, huh?" Liam asked, looking up from his position on the bed.

Louis nodded, chugging the remains of his water bottle, and chucked it across the room.

Harry looked up from his stupid summer reading book and looked down at his ... well he didn't really know what to call Louis.

They were definitely more than friends, that was for sure. They would kiss each other now and Harry enjoyed it so much. But, they'd only been doing that for three days. Not even three days. Harry wouldn't call Louis his boyfriend just yet, but they were definitely seeing each other and enjoyed one another's company.

"You tired, Lou?" Harry asked quietly.

Louis raised an eyebrow, looking up Harry who was draped across his bunk, and smirked. "I mean ... kinda."

"Oh yuck! Please don't do it while we're all here!" Niall groaned from his bunk. Louis and Harry burst into laughter but both their cheeks were brimming red with embarrassment.

Louis waded over to his bunk and pulled out his trunk, exchanging his sweat covered T-shirt with a fresh blue and white striped shirt, giving Harry a very pleasant view. Harry tried to conceal his hungry smirk with a broad smile when Louis looked up.

Harry knew the minute their eyes met, though, that Louis had seen Harry's smirk.

"What'cha reading, Curly?" Louis asked softly as he hopped up the ladder and crawled across Harry's mattress. Louis leaned against the wooden wall and wrapped his still slightly sweaty arm around Harry and pulled him closer against his chest.

Harry's stomach turned into butterflies every time he felt Louis against him and he didn't think he'd ever get used to the sensation. He snuggled up against Louis' chin and intertwined their legs together. Louis started rubbing his thumb along Harry's shoulder and kissed the top of his curly head of hair.

"Eh, just some stupid summer reading book." Harry mumbled.

Louis snatched the book out of Harry's hands and read the title. "Huckleberry Finn? Is it good?" He asked placing it back on Harry's lap.

Harry shrugged. "It's okay I guess. Would much rather read action novels, but, oh well."

Louis giggled and kissed Harry's head once again. "Oh well."

Harry smiled, throwing the book onto his pillow, and squished closer to Louis, trying to become part of him, and traced mindless shapes onto Louis' thighs.