Chapitre Ocho.

Chapitre Ocho.

             Fainting was a pretty normal thing for me. 

             Ever since I was little, fainting became a weekly occurrence. Being in an elevator added to the fainting, and I was just was waiting for it to happen since I was locked in here. Being in here made me more panicky, and a lot more scared.

            My anxiety practically boosted up and my awareness of my surroundings went down. I thought that that would narrow everything down, making me more calm, but knowing that I was in my least favorite place, it made me more scared and panicky.

           I've lived with anxiety and panic attacks ever since I was about 14. They would happen randomly. Especially if I was somewhere that I didn't like. Like, school. I was that  weird girl who was scared of school and had mental breakdowns the second she went in.

             It had gotten better over the years, but there was always that one time that made me really anxious or scared, and I would faint without control.

             I know how to throw myself on the ground if I fainted, because I still had control over my body. I just couldn't land on my head. But trying to have a soft landing while sitting, was a bit difficult.

             I felt someone holding me, around my waist, and without looking up, I shoved them away from me, and grabbed my head, moaning softly as a painful migraine took over. They were still so close that I could feel there chest rising up and down, and their breath on my neck.

             It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who was breathing on me with a mint filled mouth. And smelling mint made my headache worsen. Oh, why couldn't he have some other type of gum?

            "Sky... Are you okay?..." A concerned yet husky voice asked me. He carefully put a hand on my shoulder, and when he saw that I wasn't shoving him away, he firmly placed it down.

        I closed my eyes, still holding my head. I couldn't respond to him because the pain was unbearable. I clenched my jaw and laid down on the ground, his hand slipping off of me, and the cold, tile floor touching my shoulders instead of his hand.

             These headaches were natural too, because of my condition.  The headaches were never this long, and the last thing I wanted to do was tell Daniel why I got these headaches, because he told me why he was in the hospital. He didn't lie. And I didn't want to lie to him.

             But I didn't want to tell him either.

             I didn't want to involve him in this. To feel sorry for me. Or to leave me. We became such great friends over the last 20 hours of being stuck in here, and it would actually really hurt me if he left me. But knowing how amazing Danny can be sometimes, well, most of the time, despite how annoying he could be, he wouldn't leave me. He was a little too nice for that.