Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.

             “I am pregnant.” Michaela said, unconvincingly. She glanced at Daniel, her eyes full of guilt. But boys were too oblivious.

             “Sky, apologize.” Daniel said menacingly. I almost flinched from the coldness in his voice, but I tried to not let it faze me.

             I didn’t want to ruin this perfect day, but it was ruined the second I saw Michaela’s flat stomach. Tyler was right, she wasn’t pregnant, at all.

             Tyler quickly went and closed the front door. The neighbors would probably call the cops if we started screaming at each other.

             “No,” Michaela said weakly. Everyone turned to look at her, even though it was just the four of us. She looked between everyone, her strong, perfect facade dropping all of a sudden.

             “She’s right, Daniel, I’m not erm... pregnant.” Her voice was so small, I almost felt bad for her. Then I realized what she said.

             Tyler and I glanced at each other, and I couldn’t miss the wink he shot at me, and the smirk. Him and I were really a team.

             “What?” Daniel spat the question out at her. “What the fuck?”

             I never heard Daniel curse, and both me and Michaela flinched. Tyler immediately stepped closer, but I held him back. Not because I wanted Daniel to tear Michaela apart, but because it was their argument, not ours.

             “This was payback.” Michaela said strongly, pulling her shoulders back in a well mannered way.

             “For what?” Daniel asked in horror as the news finally slipped into his head. He was never going to have a child.

             “For cheating on me.” Michaela said in a bitchy voice. Flipping her hair and everything. I knew there was a bitch in her somewhere.

             “So to keep me, you lied and said you were pregnant?”

             “Yes, and I locked you in that elevator.”

             “What?!” This time, all of us yelled at her.

             “You see, Daniel, you cheated on me. I saw you that day, when you kissed that Morgan bitch at that mall. I saw you. You leaned in and kissed her, and didn’t stop her. So I had to get payback.”

             I didn’t say anything, just waited patiently for her to continue.

             “So, I locked you in that elevator. But, I didn’t realize that slutty Sky over here was going there too. So my plan kind of backfired as you flirted with her. So the pregnancy lie formed. I told you I was 3 months pregnant, so you would have to stay with me, and like an idiot, you did.”

             “But of course, Skylar just had to ruin my plans. I was going to take my sister’s baby that she was putting up for adoption so we could be together babe! Don’t you understand?!”

             Michaela was hysterical. I have never seen someone cry so much before. She wouldn’t stop screaming and crying. But, none of us rushed over to comfort her.

             We just looked at her disgust. I looked at her with horror, no pity in me at all. I didn’t care about what Daniel did to her, what she did to him was way worse.

             But cheating is bad. And I understood why she did it, it was only out of love. She just wanted love from Daniel, and she was never going to get it.

             “Get out.” Tyler said calmly, and coldly at her. Daniel couldn’t even look at her, as he just turned around and went up the stairs. I couldn’t even look at her either, without wanting to rip her head off.

             Michaela scurried off out of the house while crying and shuddering. Even mumbling to herself.

             I was never going on another elevator thanks to her! I would have never met the Roy brothers if it wasn’t for her. My life would have been fine right now.

             And honestly, I wanted to thank her, because without her, I would have never met Daniel or Tyler.

             “Are you okay?” Tyler’s voice cut through my thoughts. I nodded slowly. I was okay, happy, even, but the only thing on my mind was Daniel. Was he okay? That was the question that kept ringing through my head.

             “Can we go check on Daniel?” I whispered to Tyler. He nodded understandingly, and grabbed my clammy hand as we walked upstairs together. It was much easier now that I could see where we were going.

             We didn’t bother knocking on the door, and we just barged in, to see Daniel curled up on his bed, not crying, just laying there.

             Tyler and I nodded to each other, knowing that Daniel just wanted a friend to hug him right now. To not say anything, but just be there for him.

             So that’s what we did.

***

THE EPILOUGE IS AFTER THIS

AND THEN ITS OVER

im actually crying

im sorry for the shortness of this chapter.

i love you guys

thanks for sticking to me