ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

I have been dying to do this, to do a one shot contest, but I was always afraid that I didn't have enough followers, or reads! But don't let that stop you, face your fears! :)

Here's the basic breakdown:

ENTERING: 

        1) Write a killer one shot between anyone in this book, and publish it here on Wattpad.

        2) Please then TAG your story in 'StuckinanElevatorOneShotContest' or 'SIAEOneShot' :) or do it the easy way and dedicate it to me. :)

PRIZES woot woot: 

        THE 4 RUNNER- UPS I'll dedicate you on any chapter you want, or on any of my other books! And you'll have my love forever.

        THIRD PLACE A shout out, cause I'm lame like that. A dedication on any chapter, or on any of my other books! Also, you'll have my love. :p

        SECOND PLACE  A shout out, a dedication on any of my works, and I'll read, vote and comment, on any one of your works, and follow you on Wattpad! And of course my love. :p

        FIRST PLACE  Damn, first place, let's get started on your grand prize. You'll be getting a shout out, a dedication, I'll read, vote and comment on any one of your works, I'll follow you, and we'll keep in contact, and if you have a social media such as Instagram, I'll follow you on that too! :)

→ DEADLINE and ANNOUNCING WINNER

        The deadline is going to be by February 15th of 2015. The winner will be announced March 5th, 2015.

→ HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?

        Contact me bitches via inbox or message board or down below in the comments.

→ LASTLY

        Have fun! Oh man, I definitely sounded like a lame teacher telling you to have fun on a project...

The Other News:    

        I just need a favor to ask of each of you guys, this is kind of important so please, just continue reading.

        It would mean so much if you could check out this Google+ page, and follow it if you're willing.

        Here's the link:

        https://plus.google.com/b/101566103529687425698/101566103529687425698/posts

        (And if you can't click on the link, it's on my profile, and on my message board.)

        If you follow it, I'll comment/vote/follow/promote you in any way that you want, but don't lie, cause I have a way of checking ;)

        Just reply back to this, or inbox me, and I promise to help promote you :)

        So please, please view the page, just by clicking, and follow it if you can! Thank you so much, this would really be helping a family member of mine out. :)