Epilogue.

Epilogue.

             5 Years Later.

             I feel like in every single romance novel I read, the protagonist always somehow ends up with the college or high school sweetheart and they live happily ever after.

             But the day I walked out from the lies of Michaela, I walked away from Daniel and Tyler.

             After I layed in that bed with Daniel and Tyler, I realized what I had with each of them.

             With Tyler, I had this connection, but not the soulmate kind. I had the kind of connection that you have with your best friend, the one you can tell your deepest darkest secrets to. The one who would stay by your side after going through a horrendous breakup.

             After I walked out, I kept contact with Tyler, and surprisingly, he understood how I felt for him, because he felt the same way about me.

             With Daniel, it might have been lust, it might have been love, it might have been nothing, but there was something there.

             The reason why I was thinking about all of this, 5 years later, was because I saw Michaela, walking down the street.

             At first, I just looked back straight, not thinking, but then I did a double take, and it was indeed her.

             We were on a busy street of New York, and we walked straight past each other. She didn’t even see me.

             After seeing her, and walking into my Journalism hall, I realized that if it wasn’t for her, I would have never learned this valuable lesson.

             She looked fine. Good, even. She was content with her life, just like I was with mine. Michaela looked broken, after all the lies she's put out, she's probably getting bad karma for it. At least I hoped.

             I learned two lessons from her.

             One of them was what true friendship was. I knew that Tyler was a true friend, and he still was today. He was and still is always there for me. Without him, I would be alone.

             The second was determining with Daniel. If I hadn’t met him, I wouldn’t have realized the difference between lust and love. Daniel was pure lust. But there was some love in there.

             Tyler always told me how depressed and sad Daniel was all of the time, and it honestly hurt me to think that he was hurting, but I learned to push past those thoughts and only think about myself.

             I am now one of the top executives to a magazine. I was a Journalist who wrote for STARS magazine. And I was doing well with my career.

             Things really do turn out in the end, and honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better life. Everything was just falling into place.

             “Hey babe.” My boyfriend of 3 months greeted me at my office.             

             My heart fluttered and I blushed at him. He still had the same effect he gave me from when I first met him.

             My heart never did this around Tyler or Daniel.

             And it made me realize that I was in love with the man standing in front of me.

             I hugged him tightly, and he chuckled and hugged back. My mind was racing as I finally understood what I actually felt for this man.

             His name is Cameron. And if you remember, he was the one who spilled the alcohol on me at the wedding.

             He told me that when he saw me at 2 o’clock in the morning, when I was lonely and wandering the streets, growing further from my apartment than I was used to.

             And I think I have to thank the elevator for giving me this amazing life I have today.

The End.

***

PLEASE READ:

You guys probably hate me, sorry though. 

And I know it was rushed, which is why I'll be editing the whole book over break. 

This story is over.

There won't be a sequel, or anything. Maybe a few side chapters with Daniel's and Tyler's lives and point of views. LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

I hope you guys enjoyed my sucky writing, the short chapters, and the really pointless plot. :p

I loved this baby story though, it will always be my first famous story that actually got reads.

SO CAN YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES INSTEAD OF ONLY LIKING THIS ONE D: THEYRE REALLY GOOD, MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE, I CAN PROMISE THAT.

I really love you guys. Thank you for voting, commenting and staying hooked to this story.

I love you. 

<3

MAY SKYLAR AND DANIEL LIVE ON! :'D