Chapitre Veinticinco.

                 If any normal person saw where Daniel and Tyler were going, they would probably just shrug it off and continue on there way.

                 Too bad I wasn't a normal person.

                 Once Daniel and Tyer rounded around the corner down the hall, I knew what had to be done.I quickly ran out from the check up room, hoping that the secretary hadn't seen me. 

                 I smiled at the nurses who were walking and they smiled back. I kept my eyes open for the two brother and the signs that were leading to the 'Adult Comatose' section of the hospital. This wasn't familiar to me at all, mainly because I didn't know any one in a coma.

                 My eyes flickered to the right of me, where the hall kind of forks off, and to where Daniel and Tyler were standing talkng to a man. The man didn't look like a doctor or nurse. He had no scrubs on.

                 Daniel was talking rapidly, in a hurry, his hands flaring around and his face was red. His nostrils had grown an inch or two, showing how angry his was, with his eyes blaring red.

                 At first, I thought that maybe the man was their father. But, Mr. Roy did not look like that. Maybe it was a relative visiting the Roy daughter. 

                 Tyler stood them, twidling his thumbs, not trying to stop his older brother from tearing the man to shreds.  He merrly glanced at the passing nurses, who were dressed in scrubs. His eyes were showing happiness as he looked them up and down.

                 His eyes stayed on this one nurse and she walked in my direction. Bad move. Cause then Tyler's eyes flickered to mine.

                 I panicked, as he stood there, not moving, not nudging Daniel, just staring from afar. I quickly jumped to the ground, behind one of those rolling tables that carried all the supplies. The counter was on the other side of te hall, so gracefully jumping behind it was out of the question.

                 And me being clumsy me, jumped a little too far and a little too hard, and bumped my head into the wall, making a loud bang sound.

                 I winced and sat upright, rubbing my sore head with my hand.

                 My vision was fogging up as the minutes flew by, but it was back to normal after a little while.

                 I really shouldn't have missed my check up.

                 I put a finger in my mouth, an automatic thing I do when I get nervous. That's all I do. I don't bite my finger nails, or eat the cuticals, I just keep my finger in my mouth. It helped keep my breathing normal, somewhat.

                 I've had that habit since I was younger, but after realizing I was in a hospital with a bunch of germs floating around, I yanked my finger out of my mouth, wiping the spit onto my clothes.