Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.

             “So like, how did you like lose your vision?”

             Every single time she said like, I mentally choked her in my mind. But, instead, I put on a brave smile and explained in a very brief summary of how I lost my eyesight.

             “I was mauled by a bear.” I said, but at the same time, Daniel said, “Car accident.”

             Michaela gasped loudly at us, and the conversations around us came to a halt as many people probably stopped eating as the gorgeous pregnant girl gasped as though she was about to give birth.

             We were in a nice, cozy Starbucks, even though I hated coffee, but Michaela was craving a chocolate chip muffin, and Daniel quickly said that we going to Starbucks to feed his oh so lovely girlfriend.

             She also got a grande coffee, loaded with sugar and cream. I thought I should tell her that pregnant women shouldn’t drink coffee, because it was bad for the baby, but I decided against it. I didn’t wanna an annoying blind bossy girl.

             Being the end of September, I didn’t crave a hot drink, because it was equally hot outside. Plus, I hated sweating, a lot.

             Michaela was 5 months pregnant. I could only imagine what she looked like now, maybe a whale by now, but it was hard to believe and picture in my head. The first, and last, time I had seen her, about a month ago, she was as flat as a board, and usually pregnant woman start changing at month 3.

             “A bear?! That must have been horrible, oh my goodness, I am so sorry!” She rubbed her hands on my arms, trying to comfort me. I had to refrain myself from flinching away from her sudden touch, but resisted the urge. I also had to bite back a smile from her stupidity.

             “She wasn’t mauled by a bear, babe,” Daniel interjected, snatching his girlfriend’s hands away from me, I had assumed, because her hands were away from me in an instant.

             “Oh... Then why did she say that?” Michaela asked confused, probably looking back from me to Daniel.

             “She always liked to joke around.”

             I fake smiled in his direction and Tyler chuckled from beside me. He hadn’t said very much since we had sat down, but I wish he would include himself in the conversation.

             Something had been up with him since we got here. I just couldn’t figure out what it was, maybe if I had my vision, I would be able to understand what was going on.

             “Oh babe, it’s 4 o’clock, want to head back home?” Tyler asked me. I was confused for a second, we had just gotten here, so why did he want to leave to suddenly? But, then, I didn’t feel like asking why, he was saving me.

             He nudged me in the side, because I was daydreaming a bit and didn’t respond.

             “Sure,” I said. I tried to sound a little bummed out, but there was a little bit of happiness shining through my lie.

             Daniel and Michaela said bye, a bit in shock at how quickly we left the Starbucks, and I couldn’t be happier to breathe in the outdoor air. They continued to chat, and were probably holding hands, leaning on each other or something.

             The image made me upset, but as soon as Tyler grabbed my hand, all thoughts of Daniel and Michaela and their child vanished. We walked on the sidewalk, as Tyler fumbled for the keys and looked for his car.

             “Thank god you wanted to leave, I couldn’t wait to get out of there!” I exclaimed, clutching Tyler’s hand tighter in happiness.

             “Yeah, me too.” Ty muttered, lost in thought. I couldn’t take it anymore. As soon as we got into the car, I asked him what was wrong.

             “It’s just that...” He trailed off, trying to find the words maybe. I put on my seatbelt as he started the car, which was a bit difficult because I couldn’t see, but I was getting use to it. “I don’t think Michaela’s pregnant... She just doesn’t look pregnant.”

             I didn’t say anything, because there was nothing to say. I could not agree because I could not see. No matter how much I wanted Tyler’s words to be true, I just didn’t know.

             So, I gave back my brilliant response.

             “Oh.”

             “I know you can’t see, but I did, and she still looks flat as a board. I thought your boobs grew when you got pregnant.”

             I slapped his arm and laughed, agreeing with him. When you get preggo, your boobs got bigger, which was one of the many perks.

             Maybe she wasn’t pregnant. I would only be able to see if I could see.

             Little did I know I would be in for something huge in the morning.

***

FINALLY I UPDATED I KNOW I KNOWWWW!

I am really, really REALLY sorry. School is just hectic and so is life.

And I finished writing this story, SO JUST WAIT A FEW MINUTES AND THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE UP BECAUSE I WANTED TO FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE THE NEW YEAR

I actually love all you guys, and im like crying because this story is coming to an end\

SO YEAH JUST WAIT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE BEING PUT UP IN A FEW MINUTESSSS

k bye

i love all of you

beautiful

people

follow me on tumblr okay? the link is on my profile xx