Prologue

Lara and Winston goes into the Croft Manor while it was daylight and the skies were gorgeous.

Winston: "This way, Miss Croft." Lara follows Winston and looks up at the beautiful shining chandeliers on the ceiling.

Lara: "This is beautiful! I never thought my father got a house this big before."

Winston: "Now, this is your house, Miss Croft."

Lara: "Amazing."

Winston: "Let me show you your room, Miss Croft."

Lara: "Please, call me Lara and did you say my room?"

Winston: "I absolutely said your room. Come with me." Lara follows Winston upstairs and they went to her room.

Winston: "You see? You have your own things. Clothing, electronics, etc. Everything is yours."

Lara: "Great."

Winston: "Let's go to your gymnasium. "

Lara: "What?! I have my very own gym?!"

Winston: "Of course you do. Follow me." They went outside to go to the other side of the manor. They made it to the gym.

Winston: "Here's the gym, Lara. Where you can practice your moves and become powerful."

Lara: "Wow. I'm speechless."

Winston: "Let me show the swimming pool."

Lara: "No way. I have my own pool?!"

Winston: "Certainly, Lara. You do."He showed her the swimming pool.

Lara: "Whoa, this is massive!"

Winston: "It is. Come. Let's go back to the living room."

Lara: "Alright." They went back to the living room.

Winston: "So, what do you think?"

Lara: "It's beautiful. I love it. Better than an old cabin."

Winston: "Yes, I agree with you, but bigger than a cabin." Lara smiles at him.

Man: "LC! You came!" A guy with dreadlocks and brown skin got up from the computer chair.

Lara: "Um, Winston. Who is this and how did he get into my house?"

Winston chuckles. "Lara, this is Zip. He is a computer technical guy and he gives you directions. Also gives you some good information."

Zip: "You got that right, Wins." He walks toward her and gives her a fist bump.

Zip: "Nice to meet you, hot cakes."

Lara: "Charmed."

Zip: "I like her already." There was another guy that was sitting in a computer chair. He has the same British accent like Lara's.

Man: "Lady Croft, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Lara: "Um, Winston? Who..."

Winston: "Lara, meet Bryce Turing. The best navigator and spokesperson in all of London." Bryce walked towards Lara.

Bryce: "Lara, I hope we'll be great partners." They shake hands.

Lara: "So do I."

Bryce: "I better to get back to work." He went back to his computer.

Winston: "Miss Lara?"

Lara: "Yes?"

Winston: "I hope you didn't forget about these." He took out a tray that has her new and improved pistols. "I know. You hunger for adventure."

Lara: "That I am." She smiles and held them in her hands.

(Title: Rise of the Tomb Raider/ Uncharted 4 Crossover Part 2)

(End of Prologue)