Chapter 5: Bad Things Can Happen

In the Croft Manor, the blonde woman was holding her hands up while Lara was aiming her gun at her head. Bryce, Zip and Winston were looking at Lara and the blonde woman.

Woman's voice: "My name is Elena Fisher." Lara's eyes widens with guilt and feeling.

Bryce: "Bugger."

Winston: "Oh my."

Zip: "Oh shhi..."

Lara: "Wha...Elena? What are you...I thought you..."

Elena: "Really? You thought I dumped Nathan?"

Lara: "That's what he told me."

Elena: "You need to get your mind straight."

Lara: "You watch your tongue!" She held the gun to her head.

Elena: "Now you're threatening me with a gun? This should be fun."

Lara: "Because you just walked in here without an invitation."

Elena: "Well, gee. I forgot it at home. Here, let me go grab it!" She kicked Lara in her stomach and swiped the gun from her hand.

Zip: "Hey, leave her alone! She did nothing to you!"

Bryce: "Easy there, Zip." He pulls Zip towards him by his shoulders.

Lara: "You have no idea who you are dealing with. I have done this before and I can do it again guaranteed."

Elena: "We'll see about that when I put you down."

Lara: "Hand to hand combat. You and me."

Elena: "Fine by me." She puts the gun on the ground and slides it away from them. Lara puts her fists up and Elena puts her up too.

Lara: "Come at me!" Elena charges forward and Lara punched her in the face.

Elena: "Ah!" Her hair was in her face and she moved it out of the way.

Lara: "Come on!" Elena came at her with kicks and Lara was blocking her moves until Elena kicked her in the stomach again. Lara fell back with her hand on her stomach.

Elena: "Giving up yet, girlie?" Lara gets up cringing.

Lara: "You think this is over yet? You're damn dead wrong!" She grabs the bamboo battle sticks.

Elena: "Using weapons huh? Fine! Have it your way!" Elena grabs the bamboo nunchucks. They both started walking in circles and Elena charges at her and Lara hits her in the face and stomach. Elena fell on the floor.

Elena: "Did you think that hurt?"

Lara: "No, but this will." She almost hit Elena on the head, but she rolled and kicked Lara down to the ground.

Elena: "Ha! Gotcha!" Elena got her pinned down, but Lara kicked her back very hard.

Elena: "Ow! Damn!"

Lara: "That's what you think." Lara got her off and she kicked her in the face. Elena got bruises on her face. Lara pushed herself back up on her feet.

Lara: "Had enough?" Elena grabbed a vase and tries to throw it at Lara. Lara blocks the vase and it shatters on the floor.

Lara: "Seriously? That was my father's vase he brought back from Italy! Picasso made it for him!"

Elena: "Well, I'm sure he'll make another one."

Lara: "That was his final masterpiece before he died!"

Elena: "Oh. Then he will be missed." Lara was infuriated that she came at Elena punches her in the face and Elena picked her up and threw her on the shattered vase pieces. Her back was covered with it. Lara was seriously in pain.

Lara: "Ahhhhhh!" She yelled and groans.

Zip: "Lara! Let me help! You're hurt!"

Lara: "No! I can do this! I can beat her!"

Bryce: "Lara, please stay down. It's not worth it."

Elena: "Still wanting to get up? It seems like you can't. Poor thing." She steps on her stomach to get the pieces in her back. Lara yells in pain horribly.

Elena: "This is for Nathan." Lara raises her leg and kicks her down.

Lara says weakly. "If I go...down, you're going down too." She kicks her in the waistline. Elena was yelling. Zip and Bryce got up and went to them.

Bryce: "Stop it! Fighting is never an answer to solving the artifact."

Zip: "Are we done here?" Elena got up and walked towards Lara.

Elena: "You were pretty good. I gotta say you got moves. It's no wonder why Nathan liked you so much."

Bryce: "Wait, what the hell is this? Was this a..."

Elena: "Yes, it was a test. I was hoping that she wouldn't pass, but I was wrong. Sorry about the whole fighting you just saw. I thought it wouldn't be that extreme. Guess we took it seriously, huh?"

Lara grunts and says weakly. "No hard feelings. You were pretty good yourself." Zip and Bryce was trying to slowly sit Lara upwards, but a crack sound was heard with her back.

Lara: "Ahhhh! Ah! God, that hurts so bad!"

Zip: "I know. I'm just glad the fight is over now. I'm going to have to get these out with medical tools."

Lara says weakly. "You know how to treat people?"

Zip: "Come on, girl. I've been doing this ever since I saw you."

Elena: "Yeah, so sorry about that part and the vase. I promise to fix it up."

Zip: "Let's go to your room, Lara. I'm gonna have to take those shards out." Zip took her to her room and closes the door.

Bryce: "So, why are you really here?"

Elena: "Bryce, right? I've heard about you. I've came here to help you guys out in getting the God of War's shield. Yes, I have heard about Greek mythology."

Bryce: "Wow. Are you still mad at Lara?"

Elena: "Yes, but I'm more upset at Nathan than her. He really deserves to be punished by me."

Bryce: "I think I know why he loves Lara so much."

Elena: "I know why because Nathan thinks Lara can do exactly what he can do. He always does this to me. I've seen him do this before. He always look at me with this crazy love smirk on his face and winks at me sometimes when I always say something grateful. He probably does that Lara too."

Bryce: "Um, can we not have this weird conversation about Nathan and Lara being together, please?"

Elena: "Yeah. But the truth is I want to join you. I know about Lara and I know bad things can happen fairly quickly, but I want you guys to trust and believe in me. So what do you say?" She holds out her hand.

Bryce: "Well, okay. But you have to see if Lara agrees too. I'm pretty sure she does. Guess we'll see."

Elena: "Okay, good. Now, I better fix this before she comes back to show that I care."

Bryce: "Okay, whatever. I'm sure she'll forgive you."

Elena: "Yeah." She started fixing the vase that she broke.

(End of Chapter 5: Bad Things Can Happen)

Rise Of The Uncharted: Golden Fleece Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें