Chapter 13: Alone Once More

(Everyone was underwater falling into a pit of water and almost everyone got separated into different paths.) (Lara hits the water like a falling metorite and slowly sinks until she opened her eyes and started swimming for the surface. She gasps for air and coughs. She looks around for the crew that has fallen in the water, but so far no one was there.)

Lara: (Voice echoes) "Sully? Elena? Nathan? Can you hear me?" (There was no response.)

Lara: (voice echoes) "Hello?" (She started to swim towards an entrance to a tunnel and dives down to get under it. Then she comes back to the surface.)

(Lara looks around the place

(Lara looks around the place. There was nobody around just an abandoned fire pit with no fire. She swam towards it and climbed up to the ledge. She walked to the fire pit.)

Lara: "Must get warm. So cold." (She shivered. She realized she has left over matches in her pocket and took it out. She strikes the match and it became lit. She puts the match in the pit and blew. Suddenly, a tiny little flame has appeared and slowly grew.)

(Lara puts her knees where her chest is and hugged them

(Lara puts her knees where her chest is and hugged them. She feels so alone again. She started thinking about Nathan wondering if he is okay.)

Lara: "Nathan. Where are you, guys?" (She takes out Ares shield and examines it.)

Lara: "Well, I have the shield. So, what's next?" (She searched her pockets and her backpack for the golden fleece, but it's nowhere in sight.)

Lara: "The fleece! Damn it! Must've left it in the Jeep. Damn it!" (She rocks back and forth until she heard a jingle sound.)

Lara: "Huh? What's that sound?" (She heard a jingle again. She looks at the shield.)

Lara: "It's you, isn't it?" (The shield then showed her a vision in her head where there was an opening and there were growling noises coming towards her. The vision has faded.)

Lara: "Whoa. I saw an opening." (She heard growling.)

Lara: "While danger yet approached me." (She got her bow and arrow ready. The growling came closer to Lara and it was in the shadows.)