Chapter 14: Finally Reunited

(Back to Lara and Mason going into the tunnel. The tunnel became darker and darker, Lara cracked and shook the glow stick. The light was blue and she picked up her walkie talkie.)

Lara: "Nate, can you hear me?" (She listens, but there was nothing. Just static.)

Lara: "Sully, Nathan, Elena? Do you read me?" (She listens again, still static. Lara gave up.)

Lara: "Damn it." (She turned off her radio.)

Lara: "Looks like we won't be hearing from them in a while, Mason. I'm starting to feel something very upsetting. I don't like it." (Mason whimpers and Lara looks at him.)

Lara: "It's okay, Mason. There's nothing to be afraid of." (She looks on the walls and saw writings.)

Lara: "I recognize this symbol." (She saw a symbol that looks like a crown.)

Lara: "This must be the hall of Archimedes, the founder of physics himself

Lara: "This must be the hall of Archimedes, the founder of physics himself. My father basically knew every equation." (Mason kept walking down the hall and Lara followed.)

Lara: "Hmm. I wonder if there is a new bow lying around here somewhere." (Mason and Lara felt the ground shake.)

Lara: "Whoa! Did you feel that?" (Mason whimpers and barked.)(Suddenly, the shield glowed again and it showed Lara that there was darkness approaching them. It began to fade and Lara prepared herself.)

Lara: "Something or someone draws near!" (She aimed her two pistols at the shadow.)

Deep Monstrous Voice: "Briiing meee myyyyy shieeeeeld!!!!" (Red eyes have appeared and the shadow showed itself. It was Ares, but he wasn't just a dark god. He was a god that was in a black dragon form!)

(The whole place shook and crackled and Lara grabbed Mason and held him

(The whole place shook and crackled and Lara grabbed Mason and held him. The place shook so hard, even Nathan felt it.)

Nathan: "Whoa. You guys felt that?"

Sully: "I sure did, kid."

Elena: "I didn't."

Nathan: "Well, we felt it. Either someone is messing with our heads, or we're about to have yet another crazy, dangerous situation on our hands?"