Chapter 9: Flamenco Chase

(Sully and Nathan got up from their seats and Spanish police was patrolling the streets.)

Sully: "What do we do, kid?"

Nathan: "We wear a disguise."

Sully: "That's your idea?"

Nathan: "What else is there? We show our face to the public?"

Sully: "Not really."

Nathan: "Either we improvise or we're dead?

Sully: "Alright, we'll improvise."

Nathan: "Good. Time to play dress up."

Sully: "Oh, we're so screwed." (Nathan shushed him as he grabbed the Mariachi band outfit and picked up a fake mustache and Sully did the same. They both went into the bathroom and changed their clothes.)

Sully: "I hate to say this kid, but I don't know fluent Spanish."

Nathan: "Look, everything will be fine. Just nod and stay quiet."

Sully: "Gotcha." (Nathan puts on his fake mustache on his upper lip and Sully did the same thing. They both came out and they got stopped by an officer.)

Sully: (Whispers) "Crap!"

Nathan: (Whispers to Sully) "Don't be nervous." (The Spanish police was standing there waiting for a response.)

Nathan: (He clears his throat) "Buenos noches, oficial! We're the Mariachi band!"

Spanish Officer: "Are you lost?"

Nathan: "No, we're not lost. Just passing through to get to the cinco de mayo show over there!" (He points to the cinco de mayo show where people are dancing.)

Spanish Police: "I see." (He looks down and noticed they don't have their instruments.)

Spanish Police: "Where are your instruments?"

Nathan: "Our instruments are broken! They're in the garbage." (Sully nods confidently and nervously.)

Spanish Police: "Is your friend okay?"

Nathan: "Yea, he's fine. He's just a little nervous since you're a cop after all." (Sully nods nervously.)

Spanish Police: "Something's wrong with him. Let me call the doctor for you."

Nathan: "No no no. No need, amigo. I got this." (He turned around to see what's wrong with Sully.)

Nathan: (Whispers to Sully) "Are you okay, Sully?"

Sully: (Whispers to Nathan) "I'm okay. It's just my fake black mustache is itching like hell."

Nathan: (Whispers to Sully) "Don't worry we'll get out of this." (He turned around to see the officer again.)

Nathan: "So, we really have to go to the cinco de mayo show now." (He was stopped by the police again. This time it was bad.)

Spanish Officer: "You know what? Something isn't right. You two are very suspicious to me."

Nathan: "Look, we're really having a tough time getting to the party. So, we'll just go around and uh..." (Nathan was about to walk away from the officer but he grabbed his arm tight. Nathan turned around.)

Nathan: "Wrong day to mess with me, amigo." (He punched the officer's light out and he fell to the ground.)

Sully: "Run, kid!" (Takes off fake mustache.)

Nathan: "Running!" (They both ran through the cinco de mayo party.)

Nathan: "Coming through, amigos!" (Nathan jumped over the tables and Spanish police guy got up and blew his whistle. More police came and started chasing after Nathan and Sully.)

Nathan: "You know I thought that Russians was one thing, but this is ridiculous!"

Sully: "Welcome to Spain, kid! A country that knows your secrets."

Nathan: "Let's take a shortcut! Through the alleyways!"

Sully: "Okay." (Nathan and Sully kept running through the party, until they made it to the streets and went through the alleys. They both went over the fences and saw a group of polices in front.)

Nathan: "Crap!" (They went the other way, but more came on the other side.)

Sully: "Damn. Now what?" (Nathan see a little space in between two building there was an opening of water down the cliff.)

Nathan: "This way!" (Nathan and Sully kept running.)

Sully: "What are we doing, kid?"

Nathan: "Getting out of here! I hope you can swim, old man!"

Sully: "Why?!"

Nathan: "Because this Mariachi band duo is about to get wet on this ride! And here it comes!"

Sully: "Oh, damn it all!" (The police is still chasing them. Nathan and Sully were right next to each other.)

Nathan: "Jump! Jump, now!" (They both started to jump off the biggest cliff of their lives.)

Nathan: "Ahhhhhh!"

Sully: "Ahhhhhhh!" (They plummeted fast into the water deep. Blackout. A few minutes later, they were in the hotel of Bandera. Nathan was sitting down in the chair thinking of what to do next.)

Sully: "Well, we made it."

Nathan: "Yeah, we did. But we might have to keep quiet. You may never know when we might have visitors coming in."

Sully: "Right. Still thinking about Lara, huh?"

Nathan: "Yeah, I'm just worried if they made to their destination."

Sully: "They probably did. Hell, I was worried about if we would've made it."

Nathan: "True. I'd drink to that."

Sully: "Speaking of drinks, remember this big fella right here?" (He slowly pulled out a bottle of red rum.)

Nathan: "No way. Damn you, Sully. You had this for the longest?"

Sully: "Since our previous adventure? Of course, kid."

Nathan: "Damn. I don't know if I should hate you or love you."

Sully: "How about both?" (He poured Nathan a drink.)

Nathan: "Okay. I love you, old man. But sometimes I just hate you." (Sully laughs.)

Sully: "Hate you too, jackass." (Nathan chuckles and sips his drink.)

Nathan: "So surprised the drink held out for so long."

Sully: "First of all, some wines tastes like...."

Both: "Kool-aid."

Nathan: "Yep."

Sully: "And sometimes wine just tastes like straight alcohol. This wine...tastes really good."

Nathan: "Yeah. You should save it."

Sully: "Oh, don't worry about that. I'll keep this baby in a very safe place." (He puts the bottle his backpack and sealed the bottle tight. Nathan yawned.)

Sully: "Kid, you should rest up. We have to get up at midnight you know. It's 9:30 already. So we have two hours of sleep. Do you think you can handle that?"

Nathan: "Yeah."

Sully: "Good night."

Nathan: "Sleep tight, Sully." (Nathan turns off his lamp and goes to sleep. He starts to dream about Lara and he slept peacefully.)

(End of Chapter 9: Flamenco Chase)