Chapter 2: Nathan Returns

Lara was taking a hot shower, while Winston fixes her some fruit smoothies. Suddenly, someone ringed the doorbell and Winston stopped and went to the door. Winston straightened up his tie and opened the door.

Winston: "May I help you, sir?"

Sully: "Is this Lara's home?"

Winston: "Yes, it is, sir."

Nathan: "Is she here?"

Winston: "I shall get her. For now, sit down and make yourselves home."

Nathan: "Thanks."

Sully: "This place is spectacular!"

Nathan: "You got that right, Sully." He looks around. "So many rooms in here. It's like we can live here too."

Sully: "Okay, kid. Don't get any ideas."

Nathan: "Don't be so gross, Sully."

Sully: "What?"

Nathan: "Nothing." Bryce was working on the computer and it sparked and smoked.

Bryce: "Blimey! Bugger!" He coughs and waves in front of him to get the smoke out of the way. Sully noticed Bryce yelled.

Sully: "Hey, you alright there, kid?"

Bryce: "Yeah, I'm good." He tries to fix the computer.

Nathan: "Do you need help?"

Bryce: "No thanks. I am okay!" He takes out a screwdriver.

Sully: "He got it."

Nathan: "You sure about that?"

Sully: "He seems good at technology."

Nathan: "Hm."

Sully: "What?"

Nathan: "Just thinking in the past."

Sully: "I know, kid. I miss her too."

Nathan: "What? I never said that!"

Sully: "But the look in your eyes, you still care about her."

Nathan: "Yeah, but...I.."

Sully: "You love her."

Nathan: "Sully, enough. She's probably found another guy. Remember, it's been months since we haven't seen her. She's moved on."

Sully: "Oh, come on."

Nathan: "Sully, enough of this. I don't want to talk about it."

Sully: "Fine. But I'm telling you this. You care for her, I see it in your heart."

Nathan: "Okay, whatever." He crosses his arms. Winston comes in Lara's room.

Winston: "Lara, you have two visitors who are wanting to see you."

Lara: "Really, well. Those visitors will have to come back later. I really don't have time for them right now." She loads and checks her guns while sitting on her bed with a towel. around her body.

Winston: "I will tell them right away, Miss Croft." Winston went out the door and closes it. Lara went to her journal and took out the picture of Nathan and Lara together as a team.

 Lara went to her journal and took out the picture of Nathan and Lara together as a team