Epilogue

(Outside of the Parthenon, the crew felt the breeze and their weapons floated in the air. The spirits came out of their weapons.)

**Zeus: "You have freed us all and we thank you."

Nathan: "Ah, no problem. It's what we do."

Lara: "But it was you guys that helped us out. So, thank you. (The Greek spirits bowed.)

Sully: "So, what happens now?"

**Artemis: "Now, you may go whenever you like. You have done and risked your lives enough just to save the world and us."

Elena: "And what about you guys? Where will you go?"

**Achilles: "To Olympus, my dear. That's where we belong."

Sully: "We're gonna miss you guys."

**Poseidon: "And we will miss you, my friends."

**Zeus: "Thank you, mortal friends and farewell." (Their spirits floated all the way to the sky and the weapons faded away like magic leaving rewarding medals behind.)

Nathan: "Medals." (He picked one up that was silver. There was an inscription on the back.)

Nathan: "For your courage and leadership." (Everybody else has theirs too.)

Lara: "For your swift and agile."

Sully: "For your flowing and determination."

Elena: "For your shine and purpose."

Sully: "We all have medals. Mines is water."

Nathan: "Mine is lightning bolts."

Lara: "Mine is speed."

Elena: "And mine is sun."

Nathan: "They really did think of us as friends with talents."

Lara: "Yeah, they did."

Sully: "Well, another journey has been yet completed. We have succeeded and we should celebrate!"

Lara: "I would love to celebrate, but I have to go home. I need to check with my friends and probably think I'm dead."

Elena: "Yeah, and I have an interview with my boss. Photographer. Got a new job."

Sully: "Okay. Well, it's just you and me, kid."

Nathan: "Wait a minute, Sully. I have to talk to Lara."

Sully: "Sure, go ahead." (Nathan goes to Lara.)

Nathan: "Lara, are you sure you won't come with us to celebrate? I mean do you really have to leave?"

Lara: "I have to go one way or another. Otherwise, Bryce, Zip and Winston is going to have to go to my funeral. I don't want that to happen." (She was about to go and Nathan pulled her gently.)

Nathan: "Wait, am I going to see you again?"

Lara: "To be honest, I do not know. But always remember this: "No matter where I am or where I go, I will always be there for you."

Nathan: "Okay. I'll miss you."

Lara: "I know." (She leaned forward and kissed him. Nathan hugged her and she hugged back.)

Lara: "So long, Nathan." (Nathan moved a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear.)

Nathan: "Goodbye, Lara." (Lara goes to her Jeep and turns on her engine and drove away.)

Sully: "She's gone, kid?"

Nathan: "Yeah, she's gone."

Sully: "Damn, she's fast."

Nathan: "You have no idea, old man. Elena's gone too. She's nowhere in sight."

Sully: "I gotta say this. Ladies are fast, Nate. Why? Because they want to have fun."

Nathan: "Oh real cute, old man."

Sully: "No really."

Nathan: "Come on, let's go in the car."

Sully: "Nate, I'm not kidding, boy. They'll wring you up like you're a soaking wet towel."

Nathan: "Okay, that's enough now."

Sully: "They will do anything to get into your jeans, Nate. I'm warning you now, Nate."

Nathan: "What are you saying?"

Sully: "Women in Las Vegas, kid."

Nathan: "Old man, we're going to Vegas."

Sully: "Oh, no way, Nate."

Nathan: "Yep. Let's hit it. Poker."

Sully: "Oh, hell no."

Nathan: "Yes."

Sully: "Oh..hell..no!"

Nathan: "We're going right now! Poker night! You hear the money sound? You hear the money? Cha-ching!"

Sully: "I do not hear any money, kid. I just hear the wind blowing in my ears, okay? Okay. End of story. I wanna go home."

Nathan: "No...poker night." (He drives on the road with a grin on his face.)

Sully: "Look, kid. I love you, but sometimes I just hate your guts."

Nathan: "Yeah, I know." (Meanwhile, Lara arrives home with her Jeep parking into the garage. Winston saw Lara walking at the front door.)

Winston: "My dear lord. Is that Lara?"
(Bryce came from downstairs because he heard her name called out.)

Bryce: "Did somebody say Lara?"

Winston: "Yes, sir. I did."

Bryce: "Lara. As in Lara Croft?"

Winston: "Yes, sir. She just parked in the garage five minutes ago."

Bryce: "No way. No way. It's not possible."

Zip: "Did I hear Lara's name? Because I know I'm not trippin."

Bryce: "Zip, he said Lara parked in the garage five minutes ago."

Zip: "What? I don't know what rock you have been living under, but come on Winst."

Winston: "I'm not crazy. I know what I saw."

Bryce: "Oh, please. If Lara was a ghost, then she's not here to go to the door, right?" (He crossed his arms and the front door squeaked open.)

Lara: "Actually, if I was a ghost, then I would probably go through it wouldn't I?"

Zip: "Yes!"

Bryce: "Oh...oh my god." (Bryce fainted on the floor and Winston was surprised to see her.)

Winston: "Lara, you made it home!" (He gave her a hug and Zip came up behind him.)

Zip: "LC! My girl! I knew you weren't dead and you're covered in filth. You need a bath, Lara."

Lara: "I'm already planning on it."

Winston: "I got it, Lady Croft." (He went upstairs to the bathroom and started running her bath water.)

Lara: "Is Bryce gonna be okay?"

Zip: "Yeah, I'll give him the details pretty soon. So, how was your adventure?"

Lara: "Exciting. Probably the best one so far."

Zip: "Then what will you think when your next adventure starts up soon?"

Lara: "I think it's going to be incredible. I can't wait."

Winston: "Miss Croft, your bath is ready."

Lara: "Well, Zip. Looks like an evolution will be begin sooner than you think." (She went upstairs and closes the bathroom door. Years later, Lara's bedroom walls were filled with the previous journeys she had done before. There was a map that was showing where her last journey will begin. It was unknown and long forgotten.)

(End of Epilogue)