Chapter 16: Conflict Troubles

(Nathan was thinking about coming up with a plan.)

Nathan: "Lara, you still have the golden fleece?"

Lara: "Of course I do. Just let me go grab it." (She goes to her Jeep and tries to find the golden fleece.)

Lara: "Oh, come on. Where the hell are you? I know it's here. It has to be." (She suddenly heard a twinkling sound and found it in the trunk of her Jeep.)

Lara: (Sighs of relief) "Thank god." (She touches it and something appears in her head, another vision. Someone is approaching their way coming from the tomb.)

Lara: "Oh, no. It's Ares." (She went to Nathan and he was busy talking to Sully.)

Nathan: "I mean it's strange, right? These weapons have some incredible power, we need to know how to use their powers. Training is an option."

Sully: "But the question is, kid: do we have time for that?"

Nathan: "Of course we do. We have lots of time."

Sully: "I mean the whole world thinks we're scandals and selfish. Don't you think that they will be tracking our every move from here on out?"

Nathan: "Not unless we find a hidden place where we can train and where nobody else can find us."

Sully: "Which is?"

Nathan: "Hm. That's the point. I really don't know where."

Lara: "Well, I say Greece." (Nathan and Sully looked at Lara.)

Sully: "Not a bad choice, but it will take us at least several weeks to get there."

Lara: "Let's make it one because Ares is on his way."

Elena: "What?!"

Nathan: "Huh?!"

Lara: "Right now and he is not too happy that we took his shield."

Sully: "Ah, hell. To the Jeeps!"

Nathan: "Let's move it!" (Nathan and Lara got in one Jeep and Sully and Elena got in the other one.)

Elena: "Of course you'll sit right next to Lara when you're supposed to be sitting with me!"

Lara: "Leave him alone, Elena."

Elena: "I won't and you can't make me, you British turd!"

Sully: "ENOUGH! I'm getting tired of this! Elena, you shut up and Lara try to ignore her."

Lara: "You don't have to tell me twice." (Nathan and Sully started their engines and drove away from Ares. Ares turned into the dragon again and flew behind them.)

Elena: (COM) "British skank." (Nathan heard Sully smacked Elena in the back of the head.)

Elena: (COM) "Ow!"

Sully: (COM) "Knock it off. Kids, he's behind us and we need to do something. Mortal weapons won't work with this god. So, what do we do?"

Nathan: "You guys find another path and we'll stay on this road. Meet us at a far away gas station where Ares can never find us by hiding behind it."

Sully: (COM) "Just like damn camouflage."

Nathan: "That's exactly what I was thinking."

Sully: (COM) "Smart. We'll see you there."

Nathan: "Alright, old man." (He turns off his communicator for now. Then, he looks at Lara who was looking worried. Nathan touched her shoulder.)

Nathan: "Hey, you alright?"