Chapter 8

After Ashton left I took a nap it was only about 30 minutes long though because I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs. I didn't hear it again so I just ignored it. I decide to pass the time by looking through the clothes he had gotten for me they all were my size and they were kind of my style. He had gotten me everything shoes, coats, dresses, socks, etc. They were amazing they were also all really expensive. I look in the wardrobe and see stunning gowns I pull out a long maroon dress and I try it on. It fit me perfectly. I look in the full body mirror and I look in awe at myself. I look and feel beautiful and I really don't see myself as beautiful very often. I spin around in the dress and let it twirl around me a few times. I couldn't help but smile I felt like a princess in this beautiful house and with all of these beautiful clothes. But then reality hit me...I have been kidnapped by a gangster. I have been taken away from my home my family. I quietly put the other clothes back and fold them nicely. I go to take the dress off but I stop and take one last look at myself in the mirror before I take it off. I suddenly hear the door open. I turn my head to the door and see Ashton standing there with his white shirt covered in what looked like some sort of sauce and crumbs. His hair is a mess and his jaw is almost touching the ground. I think he's mad. "Sorry I I saw it and it was just so beautiful and I just wanted to try it on. I was just about to take it off..." I said quickly "Haha these clothes are for you Belle." Ashton said smiling "and you look absolutely stunning by the way but I'm afraid this dinner doesn't call for such beautiful attire my dear haha. I'm going to change because I'm a wreck haha but I'll meet you downstairs in 5 okay?" He said very charmingly "Yes, I understand." I said a little frightened He then shut the door and left. I took off the dress and hung it back up in the wardrobe. I put back on the clothes I had on earlier and head downstairs.