Happy Birthday To Me

Pic of Kylie

Logan's POV

It's my birthday I am now 20 years old. Where have the past few years gone. Well I've been depressed and locked in my room for a year and the other year I slept around and got drunk soooooo yeah.
"Hey man happy birthday day", said Max.
"You know we should go clubbing", suggested Leila.
"Hell yeah", said Wes kissing Leila.   
Then the door opened "Happy Birthday Logan", said Parker wrapping his arm around Daisy. Yes Parker and Daisy are still together. Oh if you forgot who Parker is, he's Wes's older brother.
"So what are you going to do to celebrate being 20", asked Daisy. "We're going clubbing and you guys are coming", I said.
"You sure Logan", asks Parker.
"Yep it's my birthday and I make the rules so you're coming", I said.
We all got ready and everyone made it. Ash, Wes, Connor ,Max, Oliver, Pierce,Parker, Lincoln, Natalie, Leila, Kelly, Kim, Hailey, Daisy and Shawn all got in their cars and I got on my bike. We arrived at The Cobra Club when we walked inside the first thing that hit you was the smell of sweat, alcohol and sex. We all walked to the bar and I noticed Ted.
"Hey Ted", I yelled.
"Happy Birthday Logan", he said hugging me.
"Thanks what are you doing here", I asked.
"Actually I'm here to celebrate with you", he said.
"Cool", I replied.
I haven't really talked to Ted since Riley left.
"Well I'm going to get a drink", I said. When I got my drink I saw a cute blonde staring at me.
"Hey", I said.
"Hi", she said batting her eyelashes and biting her lip trying to be seductive. But you could obviously tell she was trying way to hard.
"Why don't me and you go something more private", she whispered in my ear.
"Sorry not interested", I said walking away leaving her shocked.
"If only Ri were here she would have killed that girl", said Ash.
I saw Natalie punch him in the shoulder.
"Hey what was that for", he asked. "You know why", she said pointing to me.
"It's fine guys I'm over it", I said. "Sure", said Lincoln.
"Whatever let's just party", I said.
An Hour Later
I'm drunk off my ass right now. I've had a six pack of beers, some vodka, some whiskey and more but I lost track.
"Dude you should slow down on the drinks", said Connor.
"Yeah man", said Pierce.
"Whatever lighten up Oliver", I slurred.
"I'm over here that's Pierce", said Oliver.
"Whatever same thing", I shrugged. "Let's go little bro", said Lincoln.
"Not happened", I argued.
"You're drunk out of your mind and can barely walk", he said.
That's when I heard a commotion coming from the bar.
"I swear the fucking god you come near her again I will slit your throat", screamed a girl.  I looked over and what I saw shocked me....... Riley. 
"Is it just me or do you see Riley too", I said.
"Yeah I see her", said Lincoln.
"Me too", said the guys. "Leila do you see Riley", asked Lincoln pointing in her direction. We heard a glass break and it came from the girls.
"It's her", said Leila.
"Yup", I said.
She looked different she looked a lot more intimidating. She wore a lot more leather, I saw she had knife in her belt, a gun, she had a few tattoos I didn't recognize.
"Wow she looks...... Different", said Ted. 
"Yeah", I said.
"What are you gonna do about it", said the guy Riley was threating.
"You want me to show you", she said in a deadly tone.
"I'd like to see you try princess", he said laughing.
"Ok", she said taking out a knife. "Reaper don't", said a girl about 5'6 , with ombre hair and blue eyes. Why did she call her Reaper?
"He asked for it Kylie",said Riley. She got out one of her knifes and stabbed him. He cried out in pain. She grabbed him by the hair and banged his head agaist the bar counter leaving blood all over the counter and his forehead. She then punched him in the face repeatedly and shot him. "Anyone else want to fuck with me", she said pulling out her knife from his limp body. No one replied.
"That's what I thought", she said walking away.
"What the hell just happened", asks Oliver. I don't know I said but this isn't the Riley we used to know.