Who Knew Being Arrested Could Bring Us Closer?

Pic of her cell

Reaper's POV

   I was speeding down the highway towards my house, when I heard a police siren behind me. I pulled over stopping the engine.
"Well ma'am do you know how fast you were going", said the officer.
"Ummm I don't know maybe 70 or 80 mph", I said.
"More like 95", he said,"I'm going to have to ask you to come with me."
"Wait why can't you just give me a ticket, I have to be somewhere", I said.
"I would, but you were going 35 mph faster than the speed limit", he said.
  I got off my bike and stood there waiting for him to arrest me. He cuffed me and put me in the back, then radioed, who I assumed better be a tow truck because I'm not leaving my baby here. He started the car and in the corner off my eye saw a tow truck pulling up. Thank god! I sighed in relief. When we pulled up the the police station, other officers pulled me out and brought me to the booking room. They took mug shots, prints... You know all the needed procedures you put me in a holding cell.
"Do you want to make a phone call", asked one of the booking officers.
"I'm good", I said laying down on the bench in the cell. I layed here for a few moments in silence letting my droopy eyes fall... I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the cell bars.
"What the fuck do you want", I growled.
"Sorry just wondering if you were hungry", said the officers that arrested me.
"No", I said laying back down. As he walked away I shouted at him.
"Hey I never got your name", I smirked.
"Officer Rook, Mac Rook", he said.
Mac why did that sound familiar? Damn it now that's going to be bothering me all night. You know that feeling when you have a song stuck in your head and you don't know the name. That's how I'm feeling about that officer right know. Anyway, I layed back down looking up at the ceiling... Slowly once again my eyes started to shut.
Flashback to when she was at The Cobra Club with Lincoln
As I was telling the DJ to turn up the music I saw Linc talking to that drunk guy Shawn, I think his name was and another guy. The other guy had blonde hair and brown eyes. And in all honesty looked well built. Once the DJ turned up the music I started dancing and taking shots, when suddenly Lincoln appeared out of no where.
"What the hell are you doing Riley", he yelled over the music.
"Just having some fun lighten up Lincoln", I slurred.
"Come on we're leaving", he said grabbing my arm.
"Ummmm excuse me you aren't my fatger so you can't order me around", I said pissed.
Flashback over
I opened my eyes. Of course the cop who arrests me is friends with Lincoln. Fan-fucking-tastic! I stood up to the bars of the cell and yelled at a passing officer.
"Hey"
"What", he said clearly not int he mood to talk to me.
"I need to talk to Officer Rook", I said.
"Give me a minute", he said rolling his eyes.
A few minutes later Mac came smiling towards me.
"What's up", he said.
"Cut the crap. Did you tell Lincoln I was in here or anyone else", I said clearly not falling for his nice guy act.
"Aw so you remember me, I wasn't sure you would, you were pretty hammered when Linc took you home", he chuckled.
"Yeah I remember, but you still didn't answer my question", I said.
"Yeah I called Linc, but then he said he would call your father", he said.
"YOU WHAT", I screamed trying to lunge at him.
He stepped back, "Sorry", he said.
"I swear when I get out of this cell I'm going to kill you", I growled.
"I wouldn't be threatening an officer of the law if I were you", he smirked.
"Does it look like I give a flying fuck", I said in a sickening sweet tone.
"Fair enough", he said walking away.
I looked at the clock across the room from me as it read 7:30. Hours passed by and I noticed the clock say 10:56. "Yo Rook", I said.
"Sup Stone", he said.
"When's my old man getting here", I said annoyed.
"Right here", said a deep voice belonging to my father.
He walked over to Mac and I assumed he asked to open the cell. He walked in and sat next to me as Mac shut the cell door.
"You want to tell me why you were arrested for speeding", his tone demanding an answer.
"Apparently I went way passed the spped limit", I said playing with my thumbs avoiding eye contact.
"I'm aware of that part, but why were you speeding in the first place", he asked.
"None of your business", I said standing up.
"It is my business because you're my daughter", he said.
I chuckled,"well that didn't stop you from ignoring me after mom's death."
He sat there quietly, with guilt in his eyes.
"Riley I'm sorry", he said.
"No you're not", I said leaning against the bars.
"Yes, I am you have no idea how hard I tried looking to track you down and bring you home and then I come to find out that Lincoln knew where you were for years! I almost ripped his head off!", he said clearly upset.
I looked up at him not knowing what to say, so I sat at the end of the bench quietly. My dad walked over to me, kneeling in front of me, cupping my face with his hands so I would look at him.
"You have no idea how much pain I've gone through knowing that you were all alone because of something I did", he said quietly.
I grabbed his hands from my face and hugged him, not planning on letting go of him anytime soon. He stood up holding me as if I were a little girl again. And as cheesy as this sounds made everything feel a whole lot better and not so crappy.
"I missed you sweetheart", he said.
"I missed you too daddy", I said putting my head on his shoulder.
"So how about we get out of here and head back to my house cause honey I mean this in the best way possible... You look like crap", he said smiling.
"Thanks dad you sure know how to make me feel better", I said sarcastically.
Mac opened the cell and we both walked out of there towards my dad's car. He opened it for me and I sat down, as he started the engine I felt my eyes close for hopefully the last time tonight, but before I fully succumb into my slumber I heard my father say, "Who knew you getting areested would bring us closer." I fell asleep with a smile on my face waiting for whatever the morning would bring.