Kidnapped

Pic of Reaper holding a gun

Reaper's POV

I stormed out of TDC, tears running down my face.
"Why did it have to be him", I screamed.
I got onto my bike and headed home. I walked up to my porch and realized that my front door was opened. I grabbed my gun from my belt and walked through my door. I held my gun out as I walked through my house. That's when I heared the sound of a creek in the floorboard. I turned towards the sound and was hit in the side of the head by an intruder. I went to grab my gun but was kicked in the stomach. I hunched over in pain but what this guy didn't realized was that this was my house and I have weapons stashed. I grabbed my bat by the door way and hit the intruder. I heard him groan in pain as he hit the floor. I took my chance and grabbed my gun and pointed it at his head.
"What are you doing in my house", I yelled pulling the trigger slightly.
"Our boss wants to talk to you", he smirked.
"Our", I asked confused before I was hit in the back of the head.
I fell, my vision getting blurry, but before I passed out I heard one of the guys say," now I see why Logan likes her."  
And that was all I heard before my eyes shut, leading me to the darkness.
I woke up in a dark, cold room with a massive headache. Thanks to that dick head that hit me.
"Well it looks like the princess is up", said the intruder.
"What am I doing here" I asked confused.
"Like I said our boss told us he wants to talk to you", he said.
"By kidnapping me", I asked pulling my chains.
"Well he knew you would try to escape", he laughed.
"So who exactley do you work for", I asked curiously.
"Me", said the one and only Logan walking through the shadows.
"Why am I not surprised", I said with a cold stare.
"You guys can leave now", said Logan. The guys left the room leaving me with Logan..... Alone.
"I just want to talk", said Logan. "There's nothing to talk about", I said clenching my fists.
"What did you mean when you said Aidan was the only thing left of your happiness", he said ignoring my relpy. "I don't know what you mean", I said trying to lie.
"Fine I'm not going to make you talk to me but when you are willing to, just call", he said walking out of the room.
Well now I'm stuck in a cell and chained to the floor. Great, note the sarcasm.
5 hours later
It's probably been about 5 hours and I'm still stuck in this cell. I guess I underestimated Logan and the gang, I'm usually out by now. But the chains are thick and I can't exactly snap them, plus the cell has a lock and of course I don't have a pick or a key to unlock it. But all I know is that I need to get out of here and to Aidan, so I struggled through my chains in order to break out. That's when I heard the door open.
"Here", said an agravated Derrick handing me food and water. "Thanks", I said tiredly.
"Will you try and explain to me why you have a kid", he said getting angrier.
"Well when you don't have protected sex you get a kid", I said sarcastically. "Don't be a smart ass with me, who is the father", he said.
"I'm surprised Logan hasn't told you", I said shocked.
"When Logan and his gang came home they didn't say anything to us", he clarified.
"Well in that case Nick is the father", I said with a blank stare.
"WHAT", he screamed.
"You're lying", he said.
"I wish I was", I said tears forming in my eyes.
"Why him", he asked.
"Can I ask you something", I said. "Umm sure", he said hesitantly.
"Do you have kids Derr", I asked.
"Yeah", he said.
"Then you know how important your kids are, how you would do anything and everything in your power to keep them safe", I said staring into his eyes. "And if you don't let me go I might never see him again", I said my voice cracking.
"Nice try but what makes you think I'll just believe you", he said sadly. "Then why are you here", I said pissed.
"To be honest I don't know", he said leaving me alone once more.