My Nightmares Are My Reality

Reaper's POV

"Mommy, mommy wake up", I heard a tiny voice cry.
I opened my eyes and saw Aidan in a small cell. Aidan I said trying to get closer to him but I couldn't because my hands were chained to the floor.
"Just give up Riley you"ll never beat me", said Nick walking I towards Aidan.
"Get away from him, you bastard", I spat.
"Now Riley is that any way to speak to your son's father", he smirked.
"Your not his father, and never will be", I said.
"We'll see", he said evilly.
He walked towards Aidan and grabbed him by the throat.
"Any last words to say kid", Nick said to Aidan.
"Put him down or I swear I will.....", I said but was cut off.
"Or what, your chained up and I have Aidan. Face the facts it's over I win and you loose. Always have and always will", he laughed.
That's when he grabbed the knife and slit Aidans throat. I screamed as Aidan's limp body fell to the floor. I broke from the chains and held Aidan in my arms cradling him. I then heard a gun click.
I turned to see Nick holding the gun to my head. "Now it's your turn", he said pulling the trigger.
I woke up panting and sweating. Thank god it was just a dream I thought. I looked up and saw Leila staring at me.
"Umm hi", I said awkwardly.
"Who's Aidan", she said.
"My son", I said quietly.
"Oh", was all she said.
"What are you doing in here", I asked. "Well Logan told me to give you food and when I came down here you were having a nightmare", she said. "Well thanks", I said, grabbing the food in the corner of my cell.
"You know Loagn didn't want this to be the last resort", she said to me.
I laughed,"then why do it."
"He thought he could talk to you", she said.
"Well that's kind of stupid", I said. "Looking at you now I agree", she laughed.
"Ri can I ask you something", she questioned.
"You are right now", I said.
"I mean really. What was your nightmare about?", she said.
"It was about Nick killing Aidan", I said bluntly.
"Why Nick of all people", she asked. "Because Nick is his father", I whispered not wanting to hear those words come from my mouth.
"I'm sorry", she said, tears forming in her eyes. That's when the door opened.
"Lay, Logan wants to talk to you", said Lincoln.
"Alright", she said to Lincoln.
She left the room leaving me in another akward position with Lincoln.
"Hey Riley", he said sadly.
"That's not my name", I said.
"Well I refuse to call you anything else", he said stubbornly.
"What do you want Lincoln", I said impatiently.
"I want to know why your so cold towards me, Leila , Logan, your family and the gang", he said.
"Your kidding, you think I'm just going to trust you so easily again", I laughed.
"I'm not kidding so answer the question", he said in a dead serious tone.
"Rule #1 Lincoln earn my trust", I said with a smirk.
That's when he got up and left the room without says a word, slamming the door closed. What the hell was that. Whatever I thought tiredly. I closed my eyes once again and tried to get some what of a good sleep.
A few hours later
I woke up to the sound of the heavy steel door opening. I couldn't see who it was because it was pitch black.
"Ri", I heard a small voice say. By the tone of the voice I could tell it was Leila.
"Leila what are you doing here this late", I questioned.
"I'm here to help you get Aidan back", she said.
"How are you going to help me and why", I said confused.
"Ri we were friends at some point in time and I know the old you is still in there. Plus no one should be stopped when trying to save the ones they care about", she said with a smile. She unlocked the cell and my chains. "Follow me", she said.
We walked up from their basement and were now in the living room.
"I didn't know you guys had a basement", I asked.
"To be honest neither did I until Logan showed me where he was keeping you", she said.
We walked from the living room to there garage. Where they kept their cars and bikes.
She started the bike and said,"hop on."
I jumped onto the bike and said,"do you mind stopping by my house so I can get some stuff."
She nodded her head and we were off to my house.