Where is she? (Part 1)

Pic of Riley and Leila's motorcycles

Logan's POV

I woke up this morning with a gut feeling that something wasn't right. I don't know it was just quiet maybe to quiet. I got took a shower, got dressed and walked downstairs. I noticed the guys, the black rose gang, my parents and Lincoln talking, well more like whispering. I also noticed Leila wasn't here.
"Where's Lay", I asked.
Everyone then turned towards me like they say a ghost, with pale faces and not making a sound.
"I'll ask again where's Leila", I said my tone much harsher. That's when my mom stepped forward.
"Honey before I tell you, you need to promose to be calm", she said. "Alright", I said unsure.
"Leila is gone we don't know where she is", she paused.
"WHAT", I yelled. "First of all young man don't use that tone with me. Second let me finish saying what I was about to say. And third you promised you wouldn't get angry", said my mother pissed.
"Fine", I said defeated.
"Leila is gone but we know who she left with", said my mother.
"What do you mean who she left with", I said.
"Both her and Riley are missing", said Rider Riley's father.
To say I was shocked was an understatement. I had so many questions. Like how did Riley get out? Or why is Leila missing?
"Do you have any idea where they went", I said trying to stay calm.
"We got people looking for them, but all we could find was a traffic light camera with Leila on her bike with Ri riding passenger", said Pierce.
"Where were they heading", I asked. "From the looks of it, they were heading to Ri's house", said one of her twin brothers Alex or Aaron.
"Alright lets head out", I said.
"Wait don't you think we should have a plan because we all know they both won't come willingly", said Wes.
"Yeah we have a plan get the tranquilizers and try not to get kicked in the balls", I said grabbing my keys and jacket.
I started my bike and heade to Ri's house. I arrived at her house and it brought back memories I didn't want to remember.
Flashback
"Ri I just don't think I can do this anymore", I said sadly.
"What do you mean", she said her voice shakey.
"I think we should break up", I barely managed to say. What happened next hurt.
"Alright", was all she said. ALRIGHT that's all she says after I broke up with her. I mean I guess it's good she didn't make a big fit over it I said to myself. "I'm sorry", I said kissing her head. I walked out her door tears forming in my eyes but I wiped them away before they fell.
Flashback Over
I walked up to her door and remembered, she kept her spare key in the crack between her door frame and wall. I unlocked the door and walked in and saw a huge mess. Well I guess I know how my guys got those bruises I thought. I saw a bat with dried blood and broken glass scattered everywhere. Good thing I had shoes on. I walked into the hallway towards her room and noticed that some clothes were missing along with her money that she kept in a loose floor board in her closet. I know what your thinking it's creepy that I know about this stuff but as you probably remember I was very protective of her. I then looked over at her dresser and saw a picture of who I assume was Ri, her mom, her dad and her brothers.
"I remember that picture like it was just yesterday", said Rider.
"I had a deal in Spain so I decide to take the family. Ri couldn't sit still in her seat so Derrick and the boys decided to strangle her to it. When that didn't work Ri sat in Reagan's lap", he said with a small smile. "Who's Reagan", I asked confused. "Her mother", he said sadly. That's when everyone came in.
"Whatever happened in the kitchen was pretty brutal", joked Oliver. "They're not here", I said to them. "Well I got another picture from a traffic light camera on them they were heading to a some sort of safe house", said Max.
"Alright let's go", I said once more.