The Convenience Store Part 2

Pic of her bike at the gas station

Reaper's POV

   I looked over and saw that the guy was on the floor bleeding out.
"Who's pretty good now", I chuckled grabbing my food and walking out. As I walked to my bike and unplugged it from the gas tank, I got a call.
Reaper = R.        U = unknown
R: "Hello"
U: *heavy breathing*
R: "Who is this"
U: *breathing*
R: "Who the hell is this"
  That's when the line went dead. They probably called the wrong number I thought. I revved my engine and headed for a high way. As I was driving I got another call, so I pulled over.
"Hello."
"Mommy?"
"Aidan", I cried.
"Mommy I wanna come home", his voice cracking.
"Baby where are you? What do you see around you?", I rushed.
"I'm in a dark room a-and i-it's cold. The mean m-man just l-left but when he comes back h-he said he was going to hurt m-me", he cried.
"Shhhh baby quiet down do you remember anything else. Did they drive you there?", I said.
"Yeah", he sniffled.
"Ok was the drive long, short, bumpy, smooth, were there cars, was it quiet?", I asked trying not to cry.
"It was bumpy and long and I heard howling l-like when we went to the zoo and saw the wolves. It also snowed and when the brought me to the house I saw lots of trees", he said. "Ok Aidan you need to stay calm and I'm going to hang up and I will call you back and I will track the phone ok baby", I said.
"I'm scared", he said crying.
"Shhhh I know but you need to be brave for mommy. I promise I will find you and bring you home baby just please hide the phone and make sure no one can find it", I explained.
"Ok I love you mommy", he said.
"I love you more baby boy. Please stay safe", I said tearing up.
"Bye bye", he said hanging up.
I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. I got back on my bike and headed back home.