Mommy

Pic of the ring

Reaper's POV

I woke up at 3:30 am, damn nightmares. What sucks is they're always the same memory. What Nick did to me. On the outside I may seem strong but the experience scarred me on the inside, physically and mentally. I took a shower and got dressed into a black sports bar, black skinny jeans, combat boots, and my hoodie. I don't wear my mask anymore when I fight. I walked into The Dark Circle TDC. I walked over and signed up for a fight and noticed Ted and Lincoln were talking. What are they doing here I thought.
"TONIGHT WE HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY REAPER VS RHINO", said the announcer.
What kind of name is Rhino I thought walking into the ring. When I walked in the ring I saw a tall, buff guy with a scar across his eye, stare at me as I walked in.
"ALRIGHT NO WEAPONS AND FIGHT", yelled the announcer.
We started by circling each other, then he charged at me full speed. I didn't dodge in time so he rammed me into the side of the cage. Well now I know why he is called Rhino. I then got up and tried to through a punch, but he dodged and hit my ribs. I winced at the impacted of the punch. I was now pissed, I punched his leg and tripped him, making him fall with a thud. I straddled him. But he then kick me off him. Shit! I was now dizzy. He was now straddling me, he kept punching me in the face. Just when I thought I was going to pass out. He stopped, he thought he knocked me out.  Jokes on him I laugh evilly. I got him from behind and punched his jaw. He fell, and I took my chance again to straddle him. I held on for my dear life and punched him over and over. Making sure he was knocked out.
"OUR WINNER IS REAPER", said the announcer lifting my hand.
I walked out of the ring and went to collect my money.
"Well hello there Reaper", said Nick. What the hell are you doing here I asked clenching my fist.
"Awww lighten up I just wanted to say hi", he smirkeled. "Cut the bullshit and tell me why your here", I said getting closer to him.
Then I heard a small voice say,"Mommy."