I Love You

Pic of Logan's hospital room

Reaper's POV

I just finished my workout and I walked through my hall to my kitchen where I saw Logan.
"Logan what are you doing here", I asked.
"You", was all he said.
"I what", I asked confused.
"You put me in the hospital", he anger filling his voice.
"No you jumped in front of the bullet Logan", my voice becoming shakey. "No you did this to me and now you'll pay", he said grabbing his gun from his pants.
"Logan please don't", I cried. "Goodbye", he said pulling the trigger.
I woke up panting trying to catch my breath. I couldn't sleep knowing what happened to Logan was my fault. I looked at my clock and it said 3:30 am. I knew visiting hours weren't until 6:00, but I needed to see him. I took a quick shower and jumped into a pair a black skinny jeans, a black tank top, my combat boots and my black hoodie. I grabbed the keys to my bike not bothering to grab any food on the way out. I drove up the hospital and walked in through the doors. A familiar scent hit me as a walked in, something I didn't want to remember. I HATE hospitals by the way if I never mentioned it. I walked up to the front desk where I saw a woman looking bored out of her mind.
"Excuse me", I said.
"Visiting hours are closed", she said quickly. I didn't want to have the do this I thought to myself, but I was desperate.
"HEY", I yelled slamming my fist into her desk, making it shake. Her eyes held fear at my outburst.
"Do you know who I am", I growled. "N-n-no", she stuttered.
"Ever heard of the name Reaper", I spat.
"Y-yes", she sqeaked.
I lifted my hood showing my face, my eyes held no emotion, had bags under them, and were puffy from crying. "Well then I suggest you tell me where Logan Steel is or I will snap your neck", I said coldly with a smirk.
"R-r-room 226 o-on the r-right", she said.
"Thank you", I said leaving her shaking in fear.
I arrived at Logan's room to see that Lincoln, Leila and his parents where there. Fuckin shit I thought. I put my hood back up trying to sneak past them, but of course epically failing. "Ri", sniffed Leila.
I refused to turn towards her, not because of what she said to me, but the fact that it was true. She shouldn't have trusted me.
"Yes", I said monotoned.
"What are you doing here", she asked. I sighed,
"I came to see Logan but by the look on your faces he isn't doing great."
I turned and looked at all of them, his mom had puffy eyes while her husband looked exhausted, Lincoln sat there with a puzzled expression on his face, and Leila had puffy eyes as well.
"Really", asked Leila.
"Yes", my voice becoming very small. "Or is this just a bullshit excuse to hurt Logan again", said Lincoln finally stepping up.
I looked at him and chuckled. I turned around and walked into Logan's room ignoring his question. I looked over and saw Logan with hundreds of wires on him, connected to several monitors. I couldn't breath for a second seeing him like this. I took a seat laying my head in between my knees, trying to calm my breathing.
"This is all my fault", I said tears filling my eyes.
Lincoln's POV
After hearing what happened to Logan my family and I raced to the hospital. I saw Leila hysterically crying in Wes's arms.
"What happened", I asked.
"Logan was shot", said Ash.
"Is he going to be ok", I said worried. "We don't know", said Max.
After hours of waiting in the waiting room the doctor came out.
"Logan Steel", he said. We all jumped up.
"What's his condition", said my mom jumping to the point.
"We were able to remove the bullet successfully, but his in a coma from the amount of blood he lost", he finished.
"When will he wake up", asked Leila. "Don't know some wake up in a few weeks or maybe a few months", he said.
I stood there shocked my brother could be in the hospital for a weeks or even months.
"My baby boy", cried my mother, my dad comforting her.
"I'm sorry visiting hours are closed, only family allowed", said a nurse.  The gang went home while me and my family stayed in the waiting room. Leila sat next to me.
"What if he doesn't wake up", she cried.
"He will", I said hopefully.
God Logan please wake up I prayed to myself. I looked over and saw a girl wearing all black walking towards Logan's room.
"Ri", I heared Leila say.
Why the hell is she hear, she put him in here I thought angrily.
"Yes", she said not turning towards us. "What are you doing here", asked Leila.
She paused, "I came to see Logan but by your faces I see he isn't doing great."
"Really", said Leila is disbelief.
"Yes", she said her voice barely audible.
"Or is it just another bullshit excuse to hurt Logan", I butted in.
She chuckled at my remark and walked into Logan's room. What the hell she just ignored me. I got up and so did Leila. I saw Riley's reaction, her breathing was uneven. She reached out for a chair, putting her head in between her knees.
"This is all my fault", she said pulling down her hood and wiping the tears. Her eyes were puffy and had bags under them, she looked horrible. "Leila was right, she trusted me and now look, you're in the hospital", she said to herself. I looked over at Leila, she looked guilty.
"I was angry at her I didn't mean it", said Leila confessing.
"I know Lay", I said rubbing her back in comfort.
"I remember our first date", said Riley. "You took me to that lake and it was really pretty and...", she cried.
"Why did it have to happen to you", she sobbed.
She wiped the tears away and finally said," I love you Logan and I'm sorry this happened to you." She walked over to him and kissed his forehead, then pulled her hood back up.
Leila and I stood there shocked she still loves him. Riley opened the door and walked away.
"Wait Riley", I said. She turned towards me.
"Where are you going", I asked confused.
"As far as I can away from you guys", she stated and ran away.
I looked at Leila confused and she gave me the same confused expression. What is Riley doing?