Where is she? (Part 2)

Pic of the blank piece of paper

Logan's POV

We followed the traffic light camera's pictures and pin pointed where the girls safe house was. We drove up to a house in a quiet part of the city. We noticed their bikes where parked putside of the house.
"They have to be in there", said Lincoln. I walked up to the door with my gun in my hand.
"Ready", I said to everyone.
"Ready", they whispered. I kicked the door down.
I then noticed Ri and Leila were talking.
"What the hell Leila", I said.
Riley then grabbed her gun and shot at us. I hid behind the door frame and shot at her. Hitting her left shoulder (remember there tranquilizers NOT bullets) she then tripped, Leila running after her. Wes then grabbed Leila pulling her away from Ri.
"Get the hell away from me you bastard", Riley growled.
"Ri I don't want to hurt you", I pleaded.
"Really then explain this", she said pointing to her leg where I shot her. "It's a tranquilizer", I said.
"So", she said not caring what my response was.
"Why are you doing this", I asked.
"I need to get Aidan back and I can't do that when I'm locked up. Plus none of you believed me", she said sadly. "Well do you blame us", said Max. "You ran from us and lied", he explained.
"Well I'm sorry being raped isn't an easy topic to talk about", she snapped. An awkward silence filled the room. "Leila what time is it", asked Riley. "12:30 why", asked Lei.
"Because now I can do this", she said grabbing a bomb from her back pocket.
"Ri put the bomb down", said her dad Ryder.
"Then fucking leave", she pleaded. "You're not here to help you're just here to take me away", she said.
"Ri we can help you", said Danny. "Sure I've heard that one before", she laughed.
"Plus I have Leila to help me", she said. "What's your plan", I asked. "Why w-would I t-tell you", she said. The tranquilizer was kicking in. "Reaper, Reaper wake up", said Leila slapping her face.
"She's asleep babe", said Wes.
"You have no idea what you guys are doing do you", said Lei.
"What do you mean", said Linc.
"All she wants to do is get her son and leave. She didn't want to fight with you guys but you gave her no choice", said Lei.
"And your helping her leave", I said angrily.
"If that's what she wants Logan then yes. It's not just her life in danger it's Aidan's too!", yelled Leila.
"And by you trying to kidnap her your not helping her want to stay", she stated.
"Now will one of guys help me get her on the couch."
Me, Leila and Derrick put Riley on the couch.
"Why do you call her Reaper", asked Ryder.
"She told me to call her that when people where around", said Lei. "Why", I asked.
"Beacuse she doesn't want people to know her real identity", she explained. That's when the door bell ran.
"Who is that", asked Pierce.
"I don't know", said.
Leila walking to the door. She opened it hesitantly and looked down to see a letter.
"Whose it from", asked Connor.
"All it says is To Reaper", she said.
I grabbed the letter from her hands and opened it..... It was blank. I mean like no writing in either side of the paper.
"Why would someone send her a blank piece of paper", asked Aaron and Alex.
"I don't know", I said.
"I guess we'll find out who when Riley wakes up", I said looking over at her sleeping.