To The Safe House We Go

Pic of the Safe House

Reaper POV

We arrived at my house without being noticed that we were gone.
"Why did we need to come here", she said.
"Well first we need to pack some things and I need my bike", I said. "What do we need to pack for", she asked suspiciously.
"Well you can't get caught helping me so we are going to a safe house I own", I explained.
"Alright", she said unsure.
We walked into my house and saw the mess that happened when those two idiots came to kidnap me.
"Wow that must have been some fight", she joked.
"Yeah remind me to pay those dumb asses a visit", I growled.
"Sorry about them Ri", she said sheepishly.
"Let's get some things straight first Leila. First when we are around people you call me Reaper. I don't need people knowing who I am", I said seriously.
"Alright, but why change your name to Reaper of all things", she asked. "Well you've seen how I fight, so that should explain everything", I said walking up to my room.
"I guess", she said under her breath. I grabbed my duffel bag and put in my money, fake ID's, weapons and clothes.
"Ready to go", I asked her.
I looked over at Leila admiring my family photo of when we were in Spain.
"So that's your mom", she asked. "Yeah", I said sadly.
"You resemble her a lot", she said.
"I know, but I guess now you know why it was so hard for my family to even look at me after her death", I said with a small smile.
I walked passed her and grabbed my motorcycle keys with her behind me. "Folllow behind me. I'll lead the way to the safe house", I said before starting my engine.
Our engines roared to life as we started them up, driving down the streets. We arrived at the house at about 12:30 pm.
"Alright so here's your room", I said pointing to the door.
"There's only one bathroom so we have to share and it's down the hall to the right", I explained.
"Alright and thanks Ri", she said. "Shouldn't I be the one thanking you", I joked.
"I guess but what I mean is opening up to me and being honest", she smiled.
"Your welcome and thanks for helping me get Aidan back", I said smiling and patting her shoulder," I really mean it."
I walked to my room and shut the door, and took in a deep breath. I walked to my bed and jumped in, feeling the soft sheets consume me. I closed my eyes dreaming about a plan to rescue my son.