Family agruement

Pic pf starbucks outfit

Reaper POV

I woke up panting and drenched in sweat. Damn nightmares. I've been having them for the past few months. They're about something that happened while I was gone for 2 years, but I really can't talk about it now. Well anyway I looked at my clock and it said 5:45.
"YAY", I said sarcastically.
I decided to take a long hot shower. When I got out of the shower it was 6:02. What I told you it would take long. Anyway I got dressed in my workout clothes, keeping my piercings in. I punched the bag feeling my stress leaving my body. I finish my workout and it was about 8:45, I decided to get some starbucks. So I took another shower and decided to wear some skinny jeans, my skeleton starbucks shirt and a leather jacket, with my black dr martin boots. I got on my bike and headed to starbucks. I parked my bike and walked inside starbucks. When I walked in I saw someone I really didn't want to see.... Logan. Just great I thought sarcastically and he was with Lincoln and Leila.
"Hi what can I get you", said a handsome blonde guy.
"I'll have a grande Caramel Frappuccino with whipped cream", I said.
"Alright that will be $6.25", he said smiling.
"Here", I said handing him a $10 bill, "keep the change."
"Thanks", he said. I walked over to the corner of the room waiting.
Then I noticed Lincoln staring at me. I stared back with an intimidating glare. He turned back Leila and Logan, then they turned to me. Whatever they're talking about it's probably about me I thought. Lincoln then got up from his seat and walked over towards me.
"Hey Ri", he said shyly.
"That's not my name, but I'm pretty sure Logan told you that already", I said coldly.
"He did but that's not your real name", he said.
"Now it is", I said annoyed.
"No your real name is Riley Jade Stone not Reaper", he said aggravated.
I stepped closer to him and whispered "don't ever call me that again or I'll make sure you can never walk again." "Caramel Frappuccino with whip cream", yelled out the cute blonde. That's for me.
"Later Lincoln", I said walking over to my drink.
After my encounter with Lincoln. I decided to go to the gym again. I know I'm a workoutaholic. I got to the gym and walked in and guess what I saw............
MY FAMILY!! Just fan fucking tastic. I walked to the locker rooms, completely ignoring them. I changed and got to a punching bag.
"Hey Leelee", said my older brother Derrick. I ignored him.
"Common Ri talk to us we haven't seen you in 5 fucking years", said Ryan the second oldest.  Oh boo hoo my pore baby I thought. I also ignored him. That's when I heard a loud voice call me,
"Riley Jade Stone answer the damn question", yelled my father. That pissed me off being called by my full name twice in 1 day.
"Listen here all of you! You have no right to come here and demand answers from me and calling me my full name in public!", I shouted at them.
"Do you know how worried we were, we thought you could have died or been kidnapped", shouted Aaron. "Sorry I waisted your precious time looking for me", I yelled.
"Now your over reacting Ri all he said was we were worried about you and now you did the same thing to Logan and his gang", said Alex defending Aaron. That's when I snapped, he had no right talking about Logan or the gang. So I did the only thing I could have thought of in that moment. I punched him. I punched my brother Alex.
"What the hell", he said holding his now probably broken nose.
"You have no right bringing up my past", I said walking away.
But you see like I've stated in the past god hates me so of course Ted came. "What happened here", he asked them. They all pointed to me. Those pussies I thought.
"Rebel", he said. My god let's see how many names I've been called. First Ri, then me full name twice, now Rebel. "That's not my name I told you that yesterday Ted it's Reaper", I said. "That's not your name", said Ted. "Neither is Rebel", butting in my father.
These people just know how to push my buttons don't they. That's the last straw, I walked out of the gym and got on my bike. When I got home I noticed a letter on my porch. I opened it and it said

Dear Riley,
I hope your enjoying yourself, but just giving you a heads up I'm going to destroy every thing you love. And maybe even hurt the one you love the most.
~Love Nick
P.S. You'll never find him

After I read the note, I crumpled it up. I looked inside the envelope and saw a picture of me and and a little boy with black hair and brown eyes, smiling as we played at the park. I tear slipped down my face knowing that it was my fault he was gone. That my son was taken from the monster he has to call his dad.