Poison and Kisses

Pic of Slayers Gang symbol A.K.A Nicks gang

Reaper's POV

I walked through to the ring.
"AND TONIGHT WE HAVE BULLET VS REAPER", yelled the announcer.
"Here are the rules no weapons and no cheap moves", said the announcer. "AAANNND FIGHT!", he yelled. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here", Bullet teased.
"Do you know who I am", I growled. "Yes but you're a girl and everybody knows girl can't fight", he laughed. "Your going to regret that", I said. I tackled him to the floor punching and punching him again. He pushed me off trying to get to his feet.
What the hell is wrong with you", he said.
"I told you, you were going to regret what you said", I laughed. I kicked him in the ribs them in the face. Blood falling from a cut on his forehead and nose. He charged at me but I tripped him and grabbed his arm twisting it, then hearing a satisfying crack. He screamed in agony. He got up trying to swing at me but I dodged and punched him in the ribs again. I then grabbed his foot and twisted it flipping him over with a thud. The crowd cheered and screamed for me to finish him. I straddled him punching him in the face over and over. I then felt someone grab me from around the waist. I struggled to get away from their grasp.
"Ri it's just me you need to calm down", I could tell it was Logan.
"Let me go", I said.
"Not until you calm down", he repeated.
"Let go", my tone getting harsher. Then something out the unexpected happened...He kissed me. He lips were warm against mine. His tongue grazed against my bottom lip before I pulled away.
"What the hell Logan",I looked at him. "We should do that more often", he confest.
"No we shouldn't", I growled in anger. "Why not Ri give me a good reason", he said.
"Because I don't like you", I said coldly.
"You kissed back", he smirked,"if you didn't like me you wouldn't have kissed back."
"Wow you're delusional Logan", I said walking away. I looked back and saw pain yet hope in his eyes. Why can't he just let go of me? I walked to the bartender.
"One Jack Daniels please", I said.
He looked at me with a creepy smirk and went back to get my drink. Which was wierd because there was a perfectly good Jack Daniels bottle which was full right there in front of him.
"There you go", he said smiling. Ok something isn't right. I looked at my drink not seeing anything wrong with it, which was even more suspicious. I looked at the bartender who was talking to a guy and noticed he had tattoos and I mean lots, but then I looked at the inside of his wrist. He had the slayers gang tattoo. Shit I thought. I grabbed my knife and through it aiming at his hand. He dodged it looking at me surprised. I smirked and jumped over the counter towards the guy. He grabbed his gun and pointed it at me. But what I noticed is that his hand was shaking, he was scared.... Perfect. "Put your hands up and give me the gun", he said.
"Why you the cops", I laughed.
"Just do it or I will blow your brains out", he said.
"Then do it", I said. He looked at me before putting the gun down. I took my chance and held my knife against his throat.
"You shouldn't be in the business if you aren't willing to kill", I said sliding the blade against his throat. His limp body fell to the ground, blood covering the floor. I hopped over the counter, putting my hoodie over my head and walked out.
"Riley Jade Stone where the hell do you think you're going", yelled a voice that sounded like my dad.
I looked over at him and it was.... Great I thought sarcastically. He walked closer to me along with his sons.
"What do you want", I asked aggrivated.
"What do we want YOU just killed someone", yelled Alex.
"Keep your damn voice down", I growled.
"Why did you kill that guy", asked Aaron.
"He tried to poison me", I said.
"What happened between you and Derrick", asked Danny suddenly. "None of your business but I bet Hope told you that I told her that", I laughed.
"Ri we are serious", said Ryan.
"Don't call me that and it's none of your guys business what happens between me and Derrick", I said. "You're our family of course it's our business", said Ryder.
"Bullshit", I growled.
"Language young lady", said Ryder. "Stop just stop doing that", I said. "Doing what", asked Danny.
"Thinking that you can come back into my life and think you can tell me what to do. You don't know anything about me anymore", I yelled connecting my fist with the wall. A loud crack filled the alley way.
"Crap", I winced.
"Riley", said Ryder coming closer. "Don't I'm fine", I said.
"Really because you just broke your hand", said Alex.
"I'm fine", I spat walking to my bike. I revved up the engine driving back to my house. I pulled up and saw Derrick sitting on my porch with a flask in his hand.
"What are you doing here", I asked him.
"To apologize", he slurred.
"Your drunk and probably won't mean anything you say", I said.
"Have you ever heard that the drunk mind speaks the sober heart", he said. "What do you want from me", I said in desperation.
"I want us to go back to the good days" he said.
"Well that isn't going to happen", I said.
"Why not", he asked.
"Because I can't", I said my eyes tearing up.
"Why can't you", he said.
"Just leave it alone Derrick", I said turning away from him.
"No I won't I want to know Le", his voice cracking.
"Beacuse I'm broken", I cried holding a sob in. He looked at my with pity. I despise that look.
"Give me your phone", I said coldly wipping my tears a away.
"Don't do that", he said.
"What", I said.
"One minute you're emotional then you're cold", he said. I grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contacts and saw Hope's number and called her.
"Hello", she said. "Come get Derrick he is on my porch", I said then hung up. "Who did you call and what happened to your hand", he asked.
"Hope and what happened to my hand is not important", I said.
"She should be here any minute just wait", I said walking to my door. Then I heard a faint whisper.
"I love you", he said before I shut my door.
  I walked up to my room and changed into a tank top and shorts, then I wrapped my hand. I heard a car pull up most likely. I checked and I saw Hope helping Derrick into her car. She looked through my window and noticed me watching then she turned back to Derrick. They drove off leaving me alone in my house, with my thoughts... And that scared me.