The Convenience Store Part 1

Pic of convenience store

Reaper's POV

     I got on my bike and drove to my house. When I got home I ran to my room and pulled a duffel bag out. I put some clothes, money, a gun, some knives, my phone and its charger. Then I grabbed my keys and left the house.
A Few Hours later
     I've been driving for about 4 hours. Right now I don't even know where I'm going. I noticed my gas tank was low and decided to pull over. As I was filling my bike up, my stomach started to growl. So I left my bike and walked in to the convenience store. I looked around the store and it had cameras in every corner.
I chuckled to myself, "they must get robbed a lot."
I walked down the isles to see what sounded good. I noticed that there were chips and candy filling the shelves, I grabbed about 3 bags of chips and like 5 pieces of candy then I went to go find something to drink. I walked to the back of the store and felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up, as if someone was watching me. I looked over at the guy by the counter and noticed he was staring at me and smirked. I shivered in disgust but still walked up to him to pay for my stuff. I put it on the counter and got a closer look at the guy, he was about 5'11, 6'0 the most and had dark green eyes with a pale complextion, with light brown hair almost dirty blonde if you will. I noticed he also had tattoos, small ones you couldn't see far away.
"So what's a pretty girl like you doing out here at night", he said trying to start a conversation.
"Trying to get away", I said.
"Alright then, would you like your things in a bag", he said.
"Sure", I answered.
  As he was bending down to get a bag I saw that he had a Slayers Gang tattoos behind his right ear. I grabbed my gun slowly backing away.
"You really think that will help you", said the guy pulling out his gun.
We both stood there our guns pointed at one another in silence, deciding who would make the first move.
"I'm guessing Nick sent you", I stated calmly.
"Yes", he chuckled.
"Well did he tell you I have a reputation for killing people aspecially from his gang", I said my tone becoming cold.
"He did but I wanted to see for myself what he was so afraid of, so far I don't seee much to be afarid of, just a girl running away from her problems", he said laughing in my face.
This guy has no idea I thought to myself. I grabbed my knife from my back pocket and through it at his hand, making him drop the gun. We both lunged for it. He grabbed it but I kicked his leg making him go down. I then kneed him in the face and twisted his arm back. In return he elbowed me, making me stumble back. He kicked my stomach causing to fall in to the shelves.
"I'll have to admit you're pretty good", he said spitting blood .
"You have one idea", I said.
  I charged at him and punched him right in the jaw causes him to scream in pain. I then saw his gun and grabbed it. But he tackled me causing me to loose the gun and drop it once again. He got the gun and I pulled out mine, once again having each of us pointing a gun at each other. I pulled ny trigger just to distract him. He ducted and I took my chance. As I was running towards him. He pointed his gun at me I twisted his arm and that's when the shot went off.

    Sorry for taking so long to update hope you enjoy!