The Plan

Reaper's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door....well more like pounding my door. I checked my clock and it was 9:30.
"Fuck", I mumbled rolling out of bed. I walked to the door to see a very unhappy Logan.
"What do you want", I said grumpily. "We've been knocking on your door for half an hour we thought you left", he said.
"Nope I was just sleeping, until you fucking bitches slammed your damn fists on my door", I said.
"Well sorry you told us to meet you back here in the morning", he said. "Yeah but I thought out of everyone you would understand the meaning of beauty sleep", I groaned.
"Whatever just let us in", said a now grumpy Logan.
I opened my door and let everyone in and led them to my living room.
"Do you guys want anything", I asked. "Nope", they said.
"Alright then let's get to business", I said.
"So what's the plan", said Ryder.
"Well first of all I need Alex to track a person for me", I said.
"And who would that be", asked Alex. "His name is Wade, he works for Nick and I need you to track him so I can pay him a visit....", I said.
"Can't you just track him", asked Lincoln.
"I could but I'm trying to put some faith in you but that's kind of difficult when you're questioning me", I said a little irritated.
"Alright where's your computer", asked Alex.
I got up and walked to my room grabbing my laptop.
"Here", I said tossing it in his lap. "Alright while he is tracking Wade we need to talk about how I can rescue Aidan", I said.
"I got it", said Alex.
"Got what", I asked confused.
"Wade", he said. I stared at him in disbelief.
"Your serious", I chuckled.
"Yup", he said.
"Alright grab guns and knives or any other weapons because I know Wade ain't going down without a fight", I said loading my gun.
"Max, Pierce, Leila and Connor with my the rest of you guys follow", I commanded.
We all hopped in our cars and drove to Wade's location.
"Why did you pick us", asked Pierce. "What do you mean", I said checking my rear view mirror.
"I mean why pick us to be in the car with you", he clarified.
"Well because I need Leila on my side, I need Max because I know he can punch the living crap out of people..", I paused.
"I also need Connor because he's good with guns and I need you Pierce because your very observent", I finished.
"How am I observant", he asked. "Remember that time Logan had a deal with those drug lords", I asked. "Yeah", he said.
"Well you were the only person who noticed that he had the gun on him", I said. We arrived at a street fighting bar.
I walked out the car towards Alex," this the right place."
"Yes", he said.
"Alright everyone keep your eyes peeled", I said walking towards the bar.
I walked in and the smell of blood and sweat hit my face hard. I looked around and saw Wade talking with a bunch of girls wrapped around his arms. Typical I thought walking towards him.
"Well Wade it's nice to see you again", I said in a fake innocent voice. He looked over and choked on his drink. "R-reaper", he stuttered.
"What are you doing here", he said calmer this time.
"Well it is a street fighting bar is it not", I said running my hand up his arm.
"Yes it is, but don't think that's the reason you're here" he gulped.
"You're right I'm not here to fight, I'm here to find out what you know about where Nick is keeping my son", I whispered leaning towards him.
"I-i-i don't know", he said.
"I know your lying to me", I said whispering in his ear.
"I'll give you one last chance to tell me where is Nick keeping my son," I said reaching for my knife on my belt slowly, so Wade couldn't see.
"I don't know", he said.
"Times up", I smirked I stuck the knife in his thigh. He screamed in agony as he fell to the floor.
"I gave you a second chance Wade", I teased.
"You bitch", he cried.
I grabbed him by his jacket and threw him across the room.
"I'll give you one final chance TELL ME WHERE NICK IS KEEPING MY KID", I boomed. I pulled out my gun and aimed at his head.
"Alright, alright", he put his hands up in surrender.
"Last time I spoke to Nick he told me he was moving the kid to John's place", he said.
"You better be telling the truth or I will use you as my new punching bag", I said walking away.
I walked towards Logan and the gang and their facial expressions. It was fear.
"What the hell was that", said Logan.
"Let's head home I got what I wanted", I said ignoring his question.  The ride home was made up of akward silence. I walked out of the car and headed to my kitchen.
"What happened to you", asked Derrick.
"What do you mean", I said grabbing a beer.
"I mean what happened to my little sister you thought about everyone but herself, you loved video games, who made everyone smile when she walked into the room", he said sadly. "She died along time ago with her mother", I said coldly.
"What is wrong with you", he said shocked by my answer.
"What's wrong with me, look at you you act like your perfect, but news flash your not. What happened to my brother who was always there for me whether I was sad, sick or having a crappy day. So don't go acting like I'm the only one who changed", I yelled.
  He stared at me before he walked out the door. I shut and locked my door hoping no one could hear me while I cried softly.