Chapter 6 Eric Why?

A/N it has grammatical errors sorry im not perfect... :P

"Why?" I was beyond pissed all i wanted to do was sink my teeth into his neck. Vampire venom was of course deadly to werewolves but im hungry and all I want to do is hunt. To feel someone's life slip away as my body gains the beloved liquid i crave for the most. Blood.  

"You must learn to eat human food" he said. His beautiful face looking down as though he was trying to avoid my gaze. Seeing him turn away from me hurt my cold heart. What the fuck was I thinking hell no. I should be mad not care about his feelings.  

'You care about him!' Said a voice inside my head. 

"Never will I" I said both to him and the voice in my head. Looking at him with pure hatred. 

"You have to love" he said in husky voice the roughness to his voice made me shiver. His light brown eyes mesmerized me I looked a little down from his eyes and focused them on his lips. Oh thoes wonderful lips i wanted to grab and kiss. 

'Shut up Berenice control yourself' I hissed at myself no good could ever come from loving this mutt I would end up killing him either way. 

"I will not change my eating habits dog" I spat at him tiered and annoyed by his perseverance and his stupidity if he thought i would change my eating patterns.  

"You must" he said grabbing my hand. Small shocks passed through my body. I quickly pulled my arm away from his grasp. 

"Don't touch me again you filthy mongrel" I said while pushing him away. 

"I need to feed so I will tell you this one last time LET ME FEED!! ON DELICIOUS HUMAN BLOOD" I said trying to sound aggressive I was ready to snap any minute now. 

"NO!" He yelled in my face. He was close enough for me to smell his minty breath. Yummmm i closed my eyes and enjoyed the smell. Seeing him this angry was a turn on but still I couldn't let my guard down. I was inches away from his face when all of a sudden someone coughed causing me to panic and push Eric back. I saw Sophia with various bags with clothes, perfumes and you know bras and undies. She dropped the bags with anger written all over her face. 

"Bitch" I said as she walked away. She turned around and growling of pure anger filled her features.  

"What did you just call me" she said dripping venom into each word. 

"A BIIIITTTTCCCCHHH" I said pronouncing each syllable I had a smug expression on my face which only pissed her off even more.. As she walked towards me I felt my adrenalin rise and i looked this feeling the second strongest emotion I felt tnat second feeling my body craved the most.  

"Get out of here Sophia!" Eric's alpha rang deep in the room..... Sophia stopped walking towards me and whimpered. 

"Dog" I sneered under my breath. She left without turning back. 

"Why Eric" I said sounding pissed off 

"No one is to touch you" he said possessively. 

"Clingy much" I said murmuring under my breath. He just rolled his eyes and pretended he didn't hear my last comment. We walked to the bags of stuff Sophia had bought me. All the bags had girly stuff girly perfume, girly make up, girly clothes. I had nothing against girly stuff i wore it occasionally but I usually preferred to wear my leather jacket a t shirt and skinny jeans. To my surprise I saw the most beautiful black jacket i had seen in my life. It must have been expensive the material was smooth against my cold hard hand. I felt Eric's gaze on my face. 

"Go take a shower and change into something beautiful my love" Eric said 

"Don't call me love it's Berenice bitch" I said walking towards the bathroom with the clothes i had choosen. I took a quick shower walked out and realized I forgot my bra and underwear. I peek threw the bathroom to make sure Eric wasn't there and thank god he wasn't. Once i grabbed a black strap less bra and the matching undies. I went into the bathroom put on a black spaghetti strap shirt that only covered my boobs and showed off my stomach. Walking out the bathroom my hair was a hot mess so I walked to the dresser and found a little commom looking brown brush and detangled my hair. Once I was done Eric walked in and saw what I was wearing. In less than a second his lips were on mine. 

"Calm down big boy" I said laughing pushing him away. 

"I have a surprise for you" he said with the cutest smile. I felt my cold heart slowly start to melt. Stupid Bere Stupid. You're falling for him but you will leave. I repeated in my mind....

A/N So you know what the surprise is????? (: