Chapter 8 Find Her Now

A/N I wasn't sure if I wanted up load today since I updated my other story but I wanted to get all my creativity. Erik's point of view be the one you most see.

Berenice's point of view

I ran out I did it I'm free I'm finally free. Yet my heart was holding back I should have never gotten so attached this is what happens when you get attached. Alone will always be the best way to live my life. 

Erik's P.O.V 

I smelled blood coming from the ladies room I started to get worried about my mate. A waitress came over to my table.

'Hello what can I get you?" she said with a flirting look 

"I want you to go in that bathroom and see if my dates fine" i said handing her an $100 dollar bill she looked at me and back at the bill and walked away. Seconds later I heard a scream from the girl I had paid to see if Berenice was fine.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP SOMEONE HAS BEEN KILLED!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!" she yelled and ran around the resaturant scared tears in her eyes. 

Damn it Berenice had killed that woman and jumped out the window and now I had no idea where she was or where she could be, my mate was gone and from this moment I would not rest until she was back in my arms and I would kill anyone in my way I paid the woman in front and left. Once I grabbed my bike I drove back home as fast as I could I got back to the camp sight and everyone was waiting there to see us back from our date.

"I want everyone looking for her there is no time to lose the more we wait the farther she'll get gooo now!!!" I yelled at everyone. Everyone went to look for her but no Sophia she stayed behind and looked at me. 

"Come here Erik" she opened her arms and walked to me. She hugged me and I hugged her I needed my mate she keep me sain and she had left like that and the worst part is that she did it right there on our date and I had let her go I should have started to look for her once I smelled but my wolf wanted to trust her since she was our mate. I felt my heart break I needed my mate I looked into Sophia's face her eyes, she wasn't ugly if I had never found my mate she would probably would have been my next option. 

"Bring me 5 bottles of vodka and 6 bottles of jack daniels" I told her all I wanted to do was get drunk and forget about my mate even if it was just for a minute.

I walked into the room that she had stayed in and i laid there her scent was still on the bed the leather jacket she loved the most the close I had found her in. I laid there Sophia walked in with the bottles and I grabbed the bottles and drank until their were no more bottles.

Sophia grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed her back I pushed her aga

inst the wall and stuck my toung into her mouth.

"I love you Berenice" I told her and I saw hurt flash into her eyes but she keep kissing me back and that night we had sex.

Sophia's P.O.V 

After he feel asleep i cried I couldn't help it the whole time we had sex he said her name Berenice was all he said he wanted her needed her. I layed there. Closed my eyes and drifted into sleep while keeping my head on his chest.

Erik's P.O.V 

What the hell! I saw Sophia laying on my chest and all the memories of last night flowed into my mind holy fuck what had I done. 

"I'm sorry" she cried out and I saw the tears run down her face

"It's not your fault Sophia it's mine please leave" I told her with no emotion in my face she got up put her close on and left. I stayed in bed hugging my mates clothes I had only been without her for a day and I had already fucked up my friendship with Sophia and now  when I find my mate I won't be able to say that i had stayed loyal and faithful to my one true love her my one and only. 

"I'm sorry my love I have failed" I said

A/N okay I'm done (: read and enjoy comment my pretties lol (: I know it wasn't the best it kind of made him look like cheating basterd he isn't cheating on anyone except his heart and the mate bond by having gone and messed around with Sophia oooooh snap anyways (: yeah read and enjoy sorry there are spelling and grammer problems.