Chapter 21 Shit!

Sophia's p.o.v

When she walked away I wanted to jump up in joy but a piece of me knew I was wrong for it he had been mine before he had met her but he is her mate but I just wanted him for me does that really make me that bad? I walked into the house they used to share this house would now be Eriks and mine and our baby we would share everything in here laughs, sorrow but we would share them together and we would make it through them just like we always had. I walked into his room and I laid next to him his arms wrapped around me just like I wanted this was what I wanted us to be a family our little family just us without her. If she would had never came along we would have been happier a lot faster.

Bere's P.o.v

I was lost and not the good kind of lost you want to be when you want no one to find you but the kind of lost you feel like when you don't know where your going or where you are. Just thinking about Erik with her was enough to make my heart break I had lost my only friend but in his defense that was all me my stupid heart had finally over ruled my brain. I had always prided myself knowing the fact that I was cold heated knowing that I would never get hurt that every movement was coldly calculated with no risk of me being hurt and that's the way I liked it a bitch or not I was happy. I dropped to my knees near the end of the forest and the tears feel down slowly the trees were tall and seemed endless. It had started to rain and the droplets started to mix in with my own tears at some point I didn't know if I was still crying or it was still raining and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The bright light hurt my eyes and the thirst was becoming unbearable I opened my eyes and I could swear I had been here before the room this room was my room? When I lived with Angel, Angel? If this was his place where was he and what the fuck was I doing here?

" Ah your finally awake" Angel said throwing a bottle of blood at me just like when I lived here

" What am I doing here?" I asked him

" I had gone to Erik's territory to make peace with him and see you it's hard not seeing you around the house I just wanted to make sure you were happy" his voice was getting lower as if he were sad " When I was about to enter the woods I smelled your scent it smelled close it was raining so I didn't know what you were doing out side I just saw you laying there I didn't know what to do so I brought you here" He finished telling me as I drank the blood this would do for now.

" Thanks Angel I appreciate it a lot but I think I should leave now I don't want to be a burden and I just don't want to stay to many memories" I told him getting up I had a different set of clothes on. My heart sank as I realized that this is what happened when I met Erik and just the thought of Erik made the pain in my chest burn.

" Don't worry I didn't change you I got a girl from the pack to do it" Angel looked away as if he were ashamed at the idea of seeing me naked.

" Angel can I ask you a question?" I asked him looking at surprised

" Only if after you ask me this question you tell me what happened with Erik" He told me

" Fine, Do you have a mate?" The question seemed to catch him off guard I never leave pack territory and no females that aren't from this pack ever come on to my land so I never found her I always connect to other Alphas on the phone or they come here but they only come by themselves or with betas but never females"

" Do you ever want to find her?" I asked him my voice cracked because of the pain I felt for him

" It would be nice to find her but I have given up the idea of finding her" His voice was small and filled with pain at part of me was sad for him but another part envied him he would never know the pain of having ones heart ripped out and stepped on.

" Enough of my sob story now tell me why you were out in the forest sleeping on the floor?" Angel asked me

" Well Erik got another she wolf pregnant the night I left his pack he didn't know she told him recently and I didn't want to stick around and leave a baby with out its father" I said the pain growing more unbearable by the second.

" I have to Erik's territory I promised that I would and an Alphas word is no joke I told him I had some things to take care of but I would be there tomorrow the latest come with me and show him that you don't need him he deserves to know this. I'm almost 100% sure you left before he even had a chance to say good bye" Angel said grabbing my hand

" Fine I'll go only to say bye and then we have to leave I don't think the will power to deal with so much pain" I told him

" I promise little one now go to sleep" I didn't want to argue so I feel asleep

Next Day (5 minutes away from pack territory)

" Are you sure your okay?" I asked Angel, he had decided to walk with me so I wouldn't feel by myself

" Yeah my stupid wolfs on edge" He just seemed distracted and it made me worry.

When we reached the house Erik and I had together I opened the door and I saw Erik sitting eating breakfast and Sophia was making it the sight broke my heart completely. He hadn't missed me at all I was so stupid he was happy he had moved on and I was the only one who hadn't faced reality

" MATE" Angel said looking at Sophia. I looked at Sophia and she looked shocked it was clear on her face life was a bitch and she just got what was coming for her I wished with all my heart that Angel would reject her and she would feel the pain of rejection but then my brain reminded me that if in fact he rejected her she would be free to live a good life with Erik. I grabbed on to Angel's hand he would need me now more than ever his mate was the slut who was now pregnant with my mate life had a funny way of helping me.

A/N I'm trying to make my chapters a little longer so you guys have more to read I don't like writing super short chapters but sometimes I won't be able to make long chapters. This is sort of a treat and a curse I wont be able to update very often starting Novembers a lot of changes are coming my way and yeah so I will try and update often to make up for the time that I wont be able to update later thanks for understanding. Sorry for the spelling and grammar problems

-like

-comment

-vote

-enjoy Ti voglio molto bene ( I love you ever much) Italian thought I'd mix it up