Chapter 20: This Can't Be Happening

" Look I don't know how to tell you this" Erik grabbed my hands. He had been acting strange for a week now, I had told him I loved him and everything after that was fine in fact it was great we were like bunnies. Every night and some days but that didn't last long after a week of that he started coming home late and leaving early he wouldn't respond to my touches and I was afraid that this would happen. I knew that once I told him everything was going to change, he got what he wanted and now he's going to leave me.

" Don't now how to tell me what?" My voice was shaky I was trying my hardest not to cry

" Sophia.." He started to tell me but stopped

" What's wrong with that slut" I asked getting mad

" Sophia she's... pregnant" He said trying to hold my hands tighter

" What?" I asked my shock was clear on my face the tears came rushing out. My life was never going to be the same

" She's pregnant with my pup" He said pulling me close and hugging me

" LEAVE! GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled pushing at his chest I didn't even want him near me just the thought of that slut with her hands on him, he was supposed to be mine and now he would never truly be mine the thought of them together made me sick. I had spent every moment since he told me trying to forget most of the time it came easy seeing as he was the most distracting thing ever but when he wasn't there it was the only thing I saw and it had been driving me crazy this past week I tried my hardest to be more than enough for him. When I looked up I saw that he had left I stood there in the middle of the room the anger I felt could not be contained I felt my fangs poking my bottle lip and I yelled I threw everything I didn't even know how but my body was reacting with out my permission before I knew it I stood where I had been originally but everything was a mess clothes ripped on the floor, wood from the bed broken in pieces, feathers from the pillows were still coming down my fangs had started to retreat and that's when I felt it. The suffocating pain the pain of my heart breaking into a million pieces and to think that I had thought that this had been all my fault the first night when he came home late I had thought he was just tiered my limbs were sore from the morning we had and I just wanted him to rest every night I would wear lingerie every night sexier than the night before even now as I stood here I was wearing a black lacy bra and a black thong one look at myself and I felt disgusted with myself I had done all this to please him. I took off the lingerie and ran into the bathroom and into the shower I sat in the shower while the water was running and cried like I had never cried before and after a while I drifted off to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I woke up with someones arms my waist I looked around my eyes adjusted to the dark the room had been cleaned everything was the way it was supposed to be. I looked at my clothes and I was wearing his shirt I ripped it I went towards the closet and I grabbed a long sleeve black and red stripped shirt and jeans and some flats I went into the bathroom and grabbed a hair tie that was on the sink and put my hair into a high pony tale. When I went into the room I saw Erik laying there in bed and I couldn't decide if I hated him more than I loved him or the other way around his faced was pained he reached for my side of the bed and I wasn't there I grabbed my pillow and put it in his reach when he grabbed it he smelled it and smiled. Stupid wolf no just Erik stupid freaking Erik I hope his baby is safe when it's born. I wish no harm to his child because the child had done nothing to me it only pained me more because I knew this was what this pack needed I would never be able to have his " pup" I walked out of our room with a heavy heart I found a little note pad in the living room that Erik used to write down messages from pack members

I'm sorry things happened this way I wish things had been different but they're not I just wanted out life to be different but they can't because I'm not a wolf we would never have been able to have " pups" or a normal life I life forever and you would eventually die I can't do this I hope you understand and respect my choice to leave take care of your baby and I hope you live a happy life with the woman who is caring your baby...

Love: What could have been if things would have been different Bere.

I knew it was unfair to blame just him it was her fault as well he was drunk if she wanted in his bed okay but she could have used protection but she didn't it was his fault for being that drunk and her fault for not even using protection. I left the note by the phone because I knew he would see it there when I walked out of the house I saw her standing there tears in her eyes, her hair was a mess and she was wrapped in a blanket and some slippers.

" Get out of my way" I told her the angrily

" Just listen to me" She told me putting her hands up

" No" I told her walking away

" He didn't even know it was me he said your name the whole time and he doesn't want the baby he told me he will do the basic things with him but he will never bond with him because he's mine" She told my back was to her but I knew she was crying.

" I have nothing to do with it that's his choice and I'm gone I won't stay here and watch him play daddy I know the moment that baby is born he's going to be happy and will want nothing more than that baby in his life even if he doesn't want you, you are so lucky you have the baby in you because I would love to kill you with my own hands for once I was finally happy and you had to come along and fuck up the only good thing that had ever happened to me but I can't really expect anything different from a dirty slut" I told her my own tears started coming out I didn't want to show weakness especially in front of her. I didn't want to feel this way but I couldn't stay here any longer.

" Just please take care of him" I told her walking away and leaving a piece of me behind.

A/N: Hope you enjoy it anyways sorry for the spelling and grammar

-like

-comment

-vote

-enjoy gracias amores