Chapter 12

Ross' POV

As the movie starts Laura rests her head on my shoulder and as soon as her head touches me I feel a million little sparks move around my body.

In the short time I have known Laura she has made such a big impact on my life, I honestly cannot think of a life without her anymore. Whenever she is around I feel a hundred times happier than I was when she wasn't there. She makes me so happy, I don't have the words to describe it. She's goofy, adorable and so little. I love her so much. Wait. Did I just say that, well think it, nah I don't love her. How could I? I haven't known the girl for that long.

Laura's POV

I'm watching the movie when I notice Delly and Ell. I swear they have managed to become the closest the could possibly be without anybody even noticing, I guess Allie and Noah are really cute so I'm not too surprised.

Del and Ellington are so adorable together and I really hope they realise they're feelings they have for one another because it's becoming so hard not to just push them onto each other. I can't believe that they can go on so long together and practically spend every waking moment together and still not notice. I don't even understand how that is possible.

I return my focus to Allie and Noah while enjoying the feeling of being so close to Ross. I'm pretty sure he does not feel the same way about me, no matter what Del says. I'm not the type of girl that guys like, nobody has ever liked me before and I just lived my life not caring, believing that I would always be alone; it never really bothered me. But now, all I want is for him to like me. I know it's weird because I only admitted I liked him like an hour ago but it feels like I've known forever.

I think back to the day that I met him and can't believe that it was only months ago. I don't even remember how I could have lived before I met Ross; I guess in a sense I never did. He helped me realise that I needed to stop grieving over my father, he will be with me throughout every step of my life. I am so glad that we found each other and I never ever want to let him go.

As soon as the movie finishes Rydel turns to me,
"It was good wasn't it?"
"The best," I reply with a wink,
"Told ya!"
"Ok cool now that we have finished that can we go?" Rocky looks bored out of his mind but I saw him during the movie and there's no denying that he agrees with me.
"Ok ok whatever leave. Hey Laur wanna come to my room?"
"Yeah sure," with that Rydel and I left the boys in the room before they had a chance to get out of cleaning. We headed up the stairs and into Rydel's room.

"Woah Delly," I saw looking around the outrageously pink room.
"Yeah I decorated when I was 12 and I've never gotten around to redecorate," she watches me as I take a stroll around her room, peering at all her Hello Kitty merchandise and tutus.
"Well you know what. We are gonna do it,"
"Do what?"
"Redecorate your room!"
"OMG! Really?! You would help me?"
"It would be my absolute pleasure!"
"Woohoo! Let's get started. Come on let's sort everything into piles. Stuff I'm keeping there and stuff I'm not over there," she points to two different spots in her room before I interrupt her,
"Woah hold your horses missy! First things first," I say with a wink, "we have to discuss what happened during the movie,"

"What? Nothing happened!"
"Oh yeah I swear you guys were literally sitting on top of each other you were so close,"
"We were just being friendly..."
"Yeah I'm pretty sure no friends do that. You really need to update your relationship status because I'm pretty sure it may be more than friends now,"
"Ok ok whatever maybe you were right and he does actually like me,"
"Maybe? Damn straight I was right he is flipping head over heels for you Del!" Rydel starts beaming like a 5 year old, "you two are such cuties,"
"Haha well you know who else is cute? You and Ross!"
"Fine maybe I do like him..."
"YAY! WOOHOO! OH YEAH! GO RAURA! GO RAURA!" Rydel starts to dance around her room,
"Ok? You alright there?"
"Sorry just doing a happy dance," she says continuing to dance and quietly chant.
"Uhhhh why?"
"I got Laura to admit she likes Ross," her voice is all sing-songy and happy, I didn't realise she was anticipating me to admit it so much.
"Of course I was. You two are so cute! I could tell from the minute you walked through that front door that you two were gonna happen,"
Damn I said that out loud didn't I?
"Yah ya did,"
"Damn it again! Ok well let's get on with this sorting."

Ross' POV

Once the movie finished Rydel and Laura headed upstairs, as soon as Laura left I began to miss her presence. It's weird I've never felt like this towards anybody before, I can't even begin to describe it. Riker, Rocky and Ell quickly started picking up the snacks and heading to the kitchen so I joined them. It only took 10 minutes to clean up and once we were done I headed to Ryland and I's room.

Ryland had gone out with friends so I knew I would have the whole room to myself. I walked up the stairs two at a time and I had just reached my door when I suddenly heard shouting coming from Rydel's room next door. All I heard was:
"GO RAURA! GO RAURA!" And a lot of excited shouting,
"Raura?" I quietly questioned to myself,
"You and Laura, it's a couple name," I turn to see Riker standing next to me.
"But we're not even a couple? Why would she be saying that?"
"Well you may as well be," he said that and left.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I say but I realise I'm just talking to air so I slowly walk into the room replaying the last conversation.