•4• stern

"You passed out," A robotic voice chuckled from beside me, I couldn't form words so I settled with scowling at him instead. He put his black gloved hands up in surrender, "Sorry," he laughed, "I thought it was every girls dream to see me up close."

"Cocky. Didn't expect that." I mentioned truthfully as I starred into his eyes. The black mask darkened them, making it impossible to see what colour they were.

"I'm not cocky." He frowned like a sad puppy dog.

"I thought it was every girls dream to see me up close? So not cocky." I rolled my eyes.

"ASH!" Amaris ran towards me, ignoring the crowd control guard who now held his head in pain, Lawson tailed closely behind her after checking if he was okay, "I thought you were going to die!" She pulled me into a tight hug. Coming close to death has occurred too many times this week for comfort. Orbit cleared his throat.

"Your him, your Orbit." Her skin went pale and her eyes narrowed, "YOU ALMOST KILLED MY FRIEND!" She yelled, punching him on his chest. Her doe eyes turned to owls' as she held her hand in pain, realizing what she just did.

"Never have I ever been punched by a girl before." He said in a state of shock, putting one of his five fingers down.

"Never have I ever had someone punch a superhero for me." I mimicked him, placing one of my fingers down.

"Never have I ever broke my hand punching a superhero." Amaris winced.

"I don't think that's how your supposed to play the game." Lawson mumbled.

"I'm so sorry- I don't know what came o-" Amaris was silenced with a finger to her lips.

"It's fine. I'm just surprised that's all." He flashed his perfect smile. I could sense Lawson rolling his eyes when Amaris slumped forward as if she was melting against his hand.

"Can I touch your hair?"  She asked, eyeing his wind blown waves.

"Amaris!" Lawson and I chastised.

"I... Guess so.. Buy only because I may have broken your hand." He answered hesitantly. Amaris was quick to run her uninjured hand through his shaggy, dirty blonde hair, she kept petting it over and over again until you could see the discomfort written on Orbits masked face.

I was so engrossed with watching Orbit as he tried squirm away from Amaris' hand, that I didn't noticed the new presence beside us.

That is, until Luminescence cleared her throat.

Orbits attention was now averted to the person who sauntered up to the stage. I wouldn't call her that much of a super villain from what Amaris told me. I have to because she's evil and has powers, but everyone knows she wouldn't harm a fly no matter how much buildings she destroys. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a goodish person underneath because of how gentle she is with life. She always makes sure the buildings she targets has no civilians in it when she attacks. She doesn't seem to want death on her hands.

"Luminescence." Orbit stated, sounding convincingly bored.

"Orbit." She sneered.

"Just go home sweetheart, your not hurting anybody today." He crossed his arms over the o symbol on his chest.

"Right," she scoffed. Luminescence lifted her right hand so that it faced me.