PLAYLIST

"We drove to Cali, and got drunk on the beach. Got a motel and, built a fort out of sheets. I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece. I'm complete."
TEENAGE DREAM:
KATY PERRY

"Let him know that you know best, 'cause after all you do know best. Try to slip past his defense, without granting innocence. Lay down a list of what is wrong, the things you've told him all along. Pray to God, and he hears you, and I pray to God he hears you? And where did I go wrong? I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
HOW TO SAVE A LIFE:
THE FRAY

"I was stumbling, looking in the dark, with an empty heart, but you say you feel the same. Could we ever be enough? And it's all right, calling out for somebody to hold tonight. When you're lost, I'll find the way, I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone I'll make this feel like home. I'll make this feel like home."
HOME:
ONE DIRECTION

"I love it when you just don't care. I love it when you dance like there's nobody there. So when it gets hard, don't be afraid. We don't care what them people say. I love it when you don't take no. I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so. Let them all go home, we out late. We don't care what them people say. We don't have to be ordinary. Make your best mistakes. 'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry. So baby be the life of the party. I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary. Hearts are gonna break. 'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry. So baby be the life of the party."
LIFE OF THE PARTY:
SHAWN MENDES

"So no one told you life was gonna be this way. Your job's a joke, your broke, your love life's DOA. It's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or your year but, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you 'cause you're there for me too."
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU:
THE REMBRANDTS

"And if you close your eyes, does it almost seem like you've been here before? How am I gonna be an optimist about this? Oh, how am I gonna be about this?"
POMPEII:
BASTILLE

"I'm sinking faster, faster, between heaven and disaster, sorry if I made you feel like, I'm standing on the borderline."
THE FEELING:
JUSTIN BIEBER

"Is it too late now to say sorry? 'Cause I'm missing more than just your body. Is it too late now to say sorry? Oh I know, I know that I let you down. Is it too late to say sorry now?"
SORRY:
JUSTIN BIEBER

"Coming in unannounced, drag my nails on the tile. I just followed your scent, you can just follow my smile. All of your flaws are aligned with this mood of mine. Cutting me to the bone, nothing to leave behind. You ought to keep me concealed, just like a was a weapon I didn't come for the fight, but I will fight till the end and this one might be a battle, might not turn out okay, you know you look so Seattle, but you feel so L.A. And I love the way you hurt me. It's irresistible."
IRRESISTIBLE:
FALL OUT BOY

"Too young too dumb to realize, that I should've bought you flowers, and held your hand, shoulda gave you all my hours, when I had the chance, take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance. Now my baby's dancin' but she's dancin' with another man."
WHEN I WAS YOUR MAN:
BRUNO MARS