Lydia's Hero

Aspen opened her eyes, gasping loudly, as she was pulled from Meredith's mind. Beside her, Scott was staring at Meredith, her head rolling to the side.

The door to the cell opened and there was a large guard standing there, blank faced. Aspen jumped as his unconscious body thunked to the floor to reveal a heavily breathing Liam behind him. Aspen's mouth fell open.

"Is he out?" Liam asked. Aspen grinned. "Yeah. He is." Liam smiled and gave them a thumbs up before proceeding to pass out.

-/-

After Aspen had slapped Liam awake (a trick she had learned from Hayden), they ran to find Parrish, Scott following his scent.

They found him half naked and asleep on the stairwell.

Aspen gently shook the hellhound awake, saying, "Parrish? Parrish wake up."

Scott continued, "Parrish. Parrish can you hear me?"

Parrish opened his eyes and he blinked. "H-how did I get here?" Aspen glanced at Liam. "We don't know. Just kinda followed the burning smell.."

Parrish looked away, horrified. "Parrish listen," Scott said, "Eichen's in lockdown. There's no way for us to get out unless Plan B works.."

"Plan B? What's plan B?"

"Don't worry about it," Aspen quickly assured him, "Right now, we need you to find Lydia. Please." Parrish frowned. "Me?"

"Actually not completely you," Liam spoke up, "We kind of need the other you.."

"The Hellhound."

-/-

"How is he going to get through the mountain ash?" Liam asked as they hurriedly followed hellhound-Parrish through the corridors of Eichen.

They stopped at the gate to the closed unit. Aspen watched, amazed as Parrish walked straight through.

"He's burning it right out of the walls," Scott awed, letting his hand move in between the gates. No mountain ash.

"Come on," Aspen said, bustling past them, following Parrish.

They found themselves deep under Eichen House, and Aspen heard her.

"Stiles, run!"

Lydia.

Aspen stayed in step with Parrish until they came to where Lydia was, on her knees, with Stiles grasping to lift her.

Parrish yanked Stiles back by his shoulder and Aspen collided with him, sending her sprawling into Liam.

Lydia screamed her terrifying banshee scream and Aspen's heart tugged at the sound.

Debris and dust fell from the ceiling and Liam pulled Aspen closer to him, both shutting their eyes tightly as dust rained down.

When the dust cleared, there was Parrish, with a limp Lydia in his arms.

Parrish stepped into view and Aspen sighed in relief as Lydia blinked feebly.

"Where to?" Parrish asked, completely normal Parrish again.

"This way," Scott said, motioning for them all to follow. Aspen pulled Liam along, but not for long because suddenly Liam was leading, insisting for them to hurry.

"There's a gate up ahead," he said, and Scott looked weirdly at him. "What about Mason?"

"He's on it. Trust me," Liam replied, dropping Aspen's hand and dashing forward.

"Liam wait!" Aspen yelled after him, "Slow down!"

Stiles and Scott shouted for him as well, but they met each other at the fence, in which Liam was about to grip onto. An electrical fence.

"No Liam-" Aspen tried to yell but he had already seized it and was pulling it apart, a small grunt escaping his lips.

Liam looked back with a grin. "I told you!"

Aspen grabbed Scott's wrist and tugged him along after her boyfriend when he had stopped to look at Stiles.

The six carefully made their way to outside of Eichen, Kira and Malia meeting them with the Jeep.

"Is she okay?" Malia asked. Scott shook his head. "No. W-we need to go. Gimme the keys. We've gotta get her to the clinic." Malia plopped the keys into Scott's palm, and Aspen said, "I'll meet you there."

Stiles took her shoulder. "No just.. Stay with Liam, all right?"

"What? No Stil-"

She was cut off by Parrish slamming into the Jeep, blood seeping from the claw marks on his back. Aspen stared, horrified as she saw Tracy holding a clawed hand to Lydia's stomach.

Tracy smirked. "Sorry but she's coming with me." Liam swore he heard Aspen growl at Tracy, but it could've been Stiles. He wasn't completely sure.

"Okay, Tracy just.. Just wait, you don't know what's about to happen," Scott stammered.

"I'm taking her, that's what's happening. And none of you are going to-"

There was a spark of electricity as someone sent a taser into Tracy's side, causing her to immediately collapse.

If there was one person Aspen was least expecting to see holding a taser over a half-lizard girl, it was Natalie Martin.

"Could somebody please get my daughter out of this place?"

Aspen was never so relieved to hear those words.

Stiles and Scott hurriedly jumped into the Jeep and sped away, Natalie Martin immediately pulling her youngest daughter into her arms.

Aspen was crying by now, tears rolling down her flustered cheeks, tears of relief. Her mother hugged her tightly and Aspen cried, "Mom that was awesome."

"I know sweetheart."

Aspen laughed, one of those sniffly, crying laughs, and she pulled away from her mother, looking back at her friends. Malia and Kira were checking on Parrish and Liam was watching her with a small smile.

Natalie, turning to Liam, pushed her daughter gently to him and said, "Stay with Liam tonight, all right? I'm going to the clinic." Aspen nodded and slipped her hand in Liam's. Natalie pointed at him. "Take care of her. Please."

Liam nodded fervently.

"I will. I promise."

A/N:

Short little poopy chapter forgive me.

I really felt like I needed to update and I have to figure something out that I would have put in this chap but I need to watch the episode again. :)

SEASON FINALE TOMORROW NIGHT :( :( :(

:)

<scotts_mccall>