02

Sakina

"You sure you're gonna be okay?" Jiminie asks, leaning against the office door.

"Yeah I'll be fine. You already showed me every room earlier remember?" I give him an assuring look. We came to school pretty early in order for him to show me around.

"Fine. Call me if you need anything." He leaves the office doors.

"Here's your schedule and your uniform. You're excused today since you just received your uniform but please show up in the appropriate attire tomorrow. " The secretary gave me a smile and handed me my stuff.

I bowed her thank you and leave, finding my locker. After searching for a few minutes, I find my locker. After entering the digits, I open the locker just for it to bounce lightly back.

"Ouch." I heard a low growl.

"Shit I'm so so sorry." I look up at the boy and rest my hand on his forehead. "Are you okay?"

His face so was beautiful. He was like an angel sent from heaven. He had a deep red colored hair and beautiful brown eyes. He had piercings in both ears which is a bonus since he's already hot enough.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry I thought no one was here." He chuckles as he rests his hand on top of mine, on his forehead.

I quickly yank my hand back. I look at the clock. Ah right, it was in the middle of class. So what's he doing out here?

"S-sorry." I bowed, hiding my slightly pink cheeks. I put the uniform in my locker and close it, going to my first class when suddenly a hand pulls me back.

"What's your name?" The beautiful boy asks.

"Sakina.. Sakina Park. For now at least." I mumbled the last part.

"Sakina." He smiles. God, his smile is heavenly. "I'll remember that name." He winks at me as he walks towards the bathroom. A blush made its way onto my cheeks as I look at the numbers on the classrooms in the hall.

"Music. Music. Music." I mumble to myself as I try to search for the words and number.

I successfully made it a few walks more down the same hall and knock on the door.

"Ah the new student is here." The teacher smiles at me, his name tag reading Mr. Yoon.

"Everyone, this is Sakina Park. She came from America, so please, let us help her settle in and give her a warm welcome." The teacher said. Stares and whispers goes around the class.

"Damn she's hot."

"She's so gorgeous.."

"Ugh. Another wannabe."

"Please take a seat right there next to Jimin." My head looks up and I see him smiling, waving at me. A smile plasters my face as I head towards that seat, near the window and Jiminie.

"I didn't know you were in here." I say to Jimin.

"Well now you do." He chuckles as a few guys around our seats stare at us.

The door knocks again and the teacher opens it, revealing the angel boy from before.

"Treat the new girl behind you kindly please. " The teacher says to him. He looks over at me and smirks.

"Don't worry." He winks at me and walks over here, taking his seat in front of me.

"Looks like we're destined to be." He turns around and smirks at me. I hear a few scoffs in the front of the room. There were 3 girls. One of them, if I recall, said I was another wannabe.

"Yeah.. Destined to be in school.." I said in an awkwardly manner.

I hear a snicker and look across from the red headed boy. The snicker came from another boy with orangey hair. Another chuckle came from Jimin and a few other boys surrounding us. They all had perfect faces and skin. What are they? Famous or something? Even so, you can already tell that they were the heartthrobs in this school. At least they were famous here.

They all look so tough and badass except for Jiminie of course. My view of him changed once he flashed me that cute smile of his. However, there's no denying that he has become hot as fire. Whoever his future girl is, she'll be one lucky gal to have someone so good looking and so kind hearted at the same time. On the other hand... the boy with the red hair.. I can already tell it's gonna be difficult with him around. If I can't even handle him now, I doubt his future girl will be able to or at least I hope she finds a way. I could tell this school year would be a long one.

After the bell rings and a few classes later, it was lunch time. I walk the same way as everyone else. After buying mini sandwiches and strawberry milk, I find an empty table near the windows in the corner and sat down. As soon as I sit, 7 other boys came and sit. There was Jimin, the red head, the orange head, a regular dark brown head, a blonde, a light brown head, and a faded blue head. There they were, the 7 heartthrobs from music class, all sitting with me, staring at my face.

I shrugged and poke a straw into the milk, taking a few sips before it was taken from me.

"Hey! That was mine." I pouted as the red head sipped on MY milk.

"Cute." He mumbles, continuing to drink my milk. I gave him the puppy eyes and he sighs.

"Fine." He hold the milk in front of my face and shoves the straw in my mouth. I was taken back but eventually gave in, letting the irresistible flavor take over.

"So.. Whatcha guys doing here?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. We're here to introduce ourselves." The dark brown head say.

"Well you already know me." Jiminie smiles at me as he looks at the boy next to him.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin." The dark brown head says.

"Kim Taehyung. You can call me V if you like." The orange head smiles, holding a peace sign out. He's so cute!

"I'm Jung Hoseok. AKA J-Hope." The light brown head gives me a toothy grin which I find absolutely adorable!

"I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm the Rap Monster." The faded blue head smiles proudly, showing his dimples.

"Min Yoongi. People call me Suga because I'm sweet." The blonde winks at me.

"Psh okay." The red head comments, only to earn a death glare by Suga.

"Jeon Jungkook." The red head says as he scoots closer to me, distancing himself from Suga and his stares of daggers.

"If you're not gonna finish that.." Jiminie says as he reaches for my mini sandwiches, stuffing his mouth with them. On my other side, Jungkook gives me an innocent smile as he swipes away my milk and finishes it off.

I stare at the two as they devour MY food. Boy, today was gonna be a long day.