19

Sakina

I woke up and heard little snores and heavy breathing behind me. I look down to see an arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I look at the clock. 6 am. I let a relieved sigh, thanking God that I woke up just in time. I totally forgot my alarm in my room. Great going Saki. Today was Friday. I was thankful that I only had to face Jungkook for today and the rest of the weekend, I'll be left all alone with just me and Jimin. Unless the boys decide to come over of course.

"Jimin.. wake up." I turned around and poked his cheeks.

"A few more minutes." He mumbles. I giggled. It was really adorable. 

"Jiminie paboo." I whispered.

"Say that again I dare you." His eyes popped right open. I laughed. His face was serious as I continue laughing. I stopped after he climbed on top of me, gently pinning my wrists above my head.

"What's so funny?" His eyes darkened as he lick his lips. I gulped. I had to admit though, Jimin is pretty hot when he wants to be.

"J-Jimin?"

"It's oppa for you." He smirked, his face soon turning into a playful one.

"You tease!" I cried out loud as I pushed him off of me with all my strength. Now he's the one laughing.

"Aish. Just get up for school." I mumbled, throwing a pillow in his face before going to my room to change.

We head straight to school together and I wasn't so thrilled to be seeing Jungkook today.

Time went by pretty quickly and I finally had the one class that I was nervous to enter. Art. 

I went in and quietly sat down. Jungkook looked up from his lap. I looked at the board to examine a few things I've been missing.

"Sakina.. I-" My eyes widened.

"The project." I turned to him, finally having the courage to look in his eyes. It was dark. He had dark circles underneath his eyes. And they were swollen. He looked so worn out.

"I finished it and turned it in." He mumbled, nodding towards the front where a giant canvas laid. The picture was beautiful. It showed so many expressions. And right in the middle was a couple, looking so  happy.. my eyes softened as my heart dropped. Was that what he imagined us to be like? So perfect and happy?

"About the incident'" I cut him off.

"It's nothing. Don't apologize or whatever. It happened, it's in the past now."

"So does that mean you forgive me?"

"I never should've gotten mad in the first place. We aren't dating and I don't think we'll ever be able to head down that path. What happened between us stays in the past. What happened between the incident is between you and Nari. You can do whatever you want and fuck whoever you want. I can do whatever I want and fuck whoever I want. We're not together and that's that." 

His eyes looked down as his jaw hardened. It was hard to say it but it was true. I don't wanna get hurt. I don't want to deal with this anymore. 

"You don't mean it.."

"I do. Now it doesn't mean that I don't care for you or love you." His head shot up, a little light shining in his eyes.

"But I just can't. I don't want to deal with this anymore. I'm sorry Jungkook." The teacher finally came in, thank the lord.

Narrator 

School had finally ended. Saki went to her locker as Jungkook left the building to see Jimin standing by the gate.

"Hyung.." Jungkook approached Jimin. Jimin turned his head. His eyes got cold. He stared at the one person he didn't wanna see near Sakina.

"I talked to Saki and it didn't work. I don't know who to explain the situation with her when she won't listen you have to help me this weekend. Please. I want the plan to still go on as usual." Jungkook plead.

"No." Jimin let out a huge breath. "You're not going to confess to her. You're not gonna go near her anymore Jeon Jungkook. You've hurt her enough. She's sick of your games and so am I. She's my fucking best friend. You can't fuck around with her like that." 

"Hyung! You know I love her!" They both started a commotion outside the school, causing most of the student to avert their attention towards the two boys who were helplessly in love.

"You don't deserve her Jeon Jungkook. You messed with her, you hurt her, you're the one that put her in that damn hospital bed. You should've stayed back. You should've know your boundaries. You don't deserve a girl like her. She can do so much better than you!" Jimin grabbed Jungkook by the collar as Jungkook held Jimin's wrist to restrain him from doing anything further.

Saki head out the building peacefully but soon stopped to see a crowd near the gate and two familiar heads in the center. She stood by, watching and hearing.

"Oh like who?! You?! You're her best friend! She wants nothing to do with you!" Jungkook yelled in his face.

Jimin punched Jungkook out of disappointment and anger. Jungkook dropped to the floor.

"At least I can love her better than you will ever be able to, asshole." Jimin calmly said as he breathed heavily.

"What the hell.." Saki broke the quiet, thick air. Both boys looked over to her, their eyes widening.

"Let's go home Saki." Jimin took her hand gently and led her out the crowd. 

Jungkook sat there as the students start to disperse. He looked at the direction Saki and Jimin were walking. He stared at how Jimin looked at her, how he held her hand, how he made her laugh and smile.

He desperately prayed that he could be in Jimin's spot. Only he knew it was impossible. Jimin was right. He couldn't love her like Jimin does. Sakina deserves better. But he couldn't possibly watch the girl he loves fall for his hyung.

He was stuck. He didn't know what to do anymore but hate love, the one thing he wanted the most.