13

Sakina

I never thought I'd say this but.. Jungkook is actually a pretty decent guy. In terms of friends of course. We stayed on the roof for a bit and he never left my side. We talked and got to know more of each other. He always managed to make me laugh or smile and I felt something I never thought I would feel again. I didn't know exactly what it was but it was a nice feeling in my body and I liked it. I wish I could stay this way forever.

Throughout the rest of the school day, he stood by my side and talked to me, keeping me company. He poured out his life story and I poured out mine, eventually, we got to know each other and at first, I might not agree to this but now, I think he has become a close friend of mine. Someone who I trust and love. Not in the way of course, at least I don't think so.. But anyways, after talking, I realized we were both broken people.

I was once loved but that all changed after my mother died. Jungkook on the other hand, still has living parents who doesn't even pay attention to him. He wasn't the only child, he had an older brother but unfortunately, his brother died in a mass shooting when he studied in the U.S. He became the last and only child yet he never felt any real love from his parents, not anymore at least. They neglected him except when it comes to money. Because of this feeling, Jungkook never experienced any real love, especially when it comes to a girl. Little by little, Jungkook learned to accept his hyungs and they all taught him how to be one big family. He still has some bumps on the road but he was getting there. Bangtan Boys is his family and he learned to treasure them with all his heart.

As for love in terms of partners, he never experienced or knew what true love felt. When he told me this, I suddenly felt guilt for dubbing him as a jackass who only played girls for the fun of it. Turns out, he was only trying to find love and see what it was like. But unfortunately, he'd get bored with girls and leave them, convincing himself that she was not what he needed or was trying to find. He lost track of what he wanted versus what he needed and started to go around, dating any girl that would give him what he thought was attention and love.

"Ah, school's almost over. We should get going now." Jungkook stood up, offering his hand for me. I gladly accepted it.

"Thanks, again.." I smiled at him sweetly. He gave me his genuine smile which only caused me to smile even more. Seeing him smile like this, it stirred me up inside and I didn't know why.

"Anything for you Sakina.." He whispered more to himself than to me as I walk towards the door. Even so, I still heard it.

"You should come over to my house today so we can continue the project. I have all of my stuff at home anyways." Jungkook told me as we approach the gate where Jimin stood waiting.

"Alright." I said as I walk faster to Jimin.

"Saki! Jungkook! Are you guys okay?! Where were you guys?? Why did you skip!" Jimin hugged me tightly as I return the hug. I didn't know what it was, but I swear I saw something crossed Jungkook's eyes. Then he turned his head, avoiding my gaze.

I explained to him everything and he engulfed me in a hug again and smiled at Jungkook.

"Thanks for watching out for her, Kookie." Jimin patted Jungkook's back.

"Of course." Jungkook smiled proudly. It was so adorable.

I told Jimin that I would go over to Jungkook's and he told me to be safe and told Jungkook to watch over me carefully. We finally separated our ways and I was soon welcomes by a gate followed by a fairly big house. Damn, his parents didn't need to go ALL this way for Jungkook. He was only living on his own..

"The office is right there. I'll put your stuff in my room and head right down so we can work." He took my stuff and dashed up the stairs.

Just then, I forgot my phone was still in my bag so I decided to head and followed him. I stopped on my tracks when on the stairs, there stood one picture on the wall.

It was a family. A family of 4 to be specific. I easily spotted Jungkook since his older version resembles his baby version. Then there was a young looking man and a young looking woman, holding baby Kookie and another boy that looks about 5-6. I assume that is his older brother. They were all smiling and happily looking at their kids. It seemed so real.

I smiled lightly as I continue to head up and see a slightly open door. I looked in and there was Jungkook, gathering all the supplies for our project.

"Hey I think I left my phone in my bag." I stepped in.

"Ah okay. Your bag is on my bed." He nodded and I walk over and took my phone. I helped him take some stuff down the stairs and we proceed to work in the office.

A few days went by and we continues to work at Jungkook's house since it was so spacious. We've gotten really close and never would I thought I'd be saying this but.. Jungkook is actually sweet. He helps me cook whenever I stay late and when I fall asleep, he'd carry me to his bedroom and tuck be in before going to sleep in the guess room. He was like the perfect prince every girl dreamed for. He'd always help me when I needed help. If only he was like this everyday in public but nah, he got a 'reputation' to keep up. But if he were like this every second of the day, I would surely be falling for him. But even so, every time I'm with him, I get this tingly feeling inside of me. I don't exactly know what it is but it was nice and I find myself wanting to be by Jungkook's side more and more.

But that's just asking for more trouble..

A/N: Hey guys! You might notice the name change (for those you already read before I change Thea's name to Sakina). I just thought Thea was too americanized and it didn't flow with me so I changed it to Sakina. I thought Sakina was a pretty name and it reminds me of someone very special. Thank you for cooperating with meh! :D