08

(A/N: Jeonghan is me in this chapter. XD)

Sakina

After hitting up numerous of stores and shops, Jimin's treat of course, we decided to take a break and chill at a really cute bubble tea shop.

"Thank you oppa." I smiled sweetly at Jimin as he looks at me with a poker face.

"Nope. I bought all of this for you." He set my bags down in the chair, "You're buying the food."

Damn. I really thought being cute and innocent would work on him. Argh. He knows me too well.

"Fine." I grumbled as I stood up to go buy our treats.

I return with the bubble teas and little cakes and notice a familiar figure walk by, hand in hand with a girl.

Jimin notices my long gaze and follows my eyes, seeing him and the girl enter the same shop we are in.

They sat in the booth next to us and I could only see the girl since the boy sat the opposite side, him back to back with Jimin.

Isn't that one of the popular bees at school? I swear she's one of the girls who scoffs and called me a wannabe. I quickly scan her outfit before turning away. Of course. Short shorts and a shirt that's literally a bra. Psh and she's calling me a wannabe? More like she's a wannabe slut. Whatever. It's non of my business anyways. Who am I to care?

"Let's go. We got more shops to hit." I happily finished the cake.

"Ugh why do you like shopping so much?" He groans.

"Because you're paying. Duh." I giggled as the boy with the popular girl turned out.

"Hyung?" Jungkook? What the hell. Aish didn't he say before that he will make me fall for him? If this was his plan then it's a total fail. This playboy. I should've known. He only wants me to fall down to his pants.

His eyes widen as he saw me. Jimin notices the tension between us. He harden his face and grabs my hand along with the bags.

"We'll see you guys later. Saki wants to do more shopping." He drags me out. Of course he knows what's going on between me and Jungkook. He knows everything. He's my best friend. I tell him everything in my life. And he wasn't so happy when he heard about Jungkook tryna hit on me.

"Thanks. " I let out a huge sigh.

"Don't mention it." He smiles sweetly at me. I could practically feel Jungkook's stare behind me, including his girlfriend's. More like a glare from her. What's her deal? Psh whatever.

I happily continue my day, with Jimin paying for me of course. But before we could head home, I ask Jimin to stop at one store with me.

"Jimin let's go buy some jams."

"What, why?" He looked at me confused. I giggled.

"Because you got non." I laughed as I ran to the car.

"This punk! Aish!" He laughed as he chased after me.

After putting all of our stuff away, I decided to make some dinner for me and Jimin. His parents say they will stay in the office again so me and Jiminie are practically living together alone, again for like the 100th time and I haven't even been here for a full month. Damn.

I decided to introduce Jimin to some western food I guess you can say. I miss having the taste of burgers and fries in my mouth to be honest so I grilled some up, with the help of Jimin.

"How's it going?" I stepped outside the sunroom and onto the balcony where Jimin was grilling up the burgers.

"Perfect." He smiled. "I decided to set it up out here so we can have dinner out here. It's still really pretty and warm outside so I figured why not."

He was right. The sunset here was nice and it's surprisingly warm here in Seoul. I looked at the table and it was the most adorable thing ever. There was plates and utensils set up for two and in the middle of the round glass table was a bouquet of flowers. Fresh and bloomed, from their garden I assumed.

"When it gets dark, we can have some s'mores for dessert." He nods over to his outdoor fire pit. He has everything set up for s'mores and a small bonfire too. Aish.. this guy. Like I said, the bestest best friend ever.

"Jimin." I gave him a back hug as he was still grilling up the burgers.

"I figured you missed a little bit of home." he chuckles and ruffles my hair.

"I am home." I smile up at him. He's the sweetest friend ever. Suddenly, I hear the bell ring.

"I got it. Keep them burgers cooking Park Jimin!" I pumped my fist in the air, making him laugh.

I ran to the door and look in the peephole. Jungkook?

"What's up?" I say, trying not to be awkward as I open the door for him.

"Just came by to see if you wanted to work on the project." He scratched the back of his neck. Tch. Since when did he care about this project?

"We could always work on it tomorrow. You didn't have to come by." I say in a rather awkward tone.

"Oh. Uh sorry." He stood there looking so lost. Sigh. Jeon Jungkook, just what do you want?

"You uh.. wanna join me and Jimin for dinner?" I invited him in. He took his shoes off as I close the door.

"Are you sure that's okay?"

"Yeah." I mean you're already taking off your shoes, dumbass. You'd stay either way.

"Thanks." He slightly smiled.

"Yup." I nodded as I start to scream to Jimin. " MAKE AN EXTRA ONE JIMIN! JUNGKOOK'S HERE."

"OKAY!" He shouted back. I slightly chuckle as I begin to walk towards the balcony but before I could, I felt my hand being held back.

"Uhm.. about earlier.." Jungkook started.

"Yeah. I can see that you have a new girlfriend."

"Saki, I can explain-"

"There's no need to explain. There was nothing between us in the first place so really, your personal life is non of my business. I never had interest in you in that type of way and by the looks of it, I'm assuming you never did either. Not genuinely at least so it's not my concern."

Somehow, saying that stung me in a bit of way but I decided to push past it because it's true.

"Okay." Was all he said as he trailed behind to the balcony.