14

Narrator

It was after school and Sakina walked with Jungkook's house to work on the project, nothing new or out of the ordinary.

Jungkook looked at the girl walking beside. He felt something inside of his body he never felt before. He didn't know what it was so he pushed it aside, thinking it was just a feeling of desperation, a feeling of wanting someone. He wanted to kiss her right there and then so badly, wanted to make love to her but he knew it'd be wrong so he decided to take it slow.

They reached the house and worked for while in the office.

'God her smile drives me crazy, her laugh makes the room brighter, her scent makes me feel happier.. What's wrong with me?' He thought. He couldn't resist the urge anymore. He wanted her. He wanted her so much. He didn't know what was going on with his mind but he never wanted someone so badly before. He never wanted someone to be with him so much. He thought that if he slept with her just once, this sensation and feeling would instantly go away so he did what he thought he had to do.

"Sakina.." His hot breath blew on her neck as he crept closer than he already was.

"Hmm?" She smiled, turning her head towards him. They were close, too close. Her smile faded once she saw something different in his eyes. Lust, darkness. It was nothing close to passion.

Soon enough, he crashed his own lips on her forcefully, grabbing her hip and pulling it close to his.

"S-stop!" Saki tried to push him away but she couldn't, he was too strong.

She cried, not knowing what to do. She wanted to kick him, beat him up where it hurts most but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She could defend herself against anyone else but him.

'Why Jungkook? Why?' She thought. 'Why can't I hurt him?'

He bit her lip, making her cry out in pain as he slipped his tongue in her mouth.

He felt something inside of him blossomed but he ignored it and continue with his original plan. She felt something inside her set off but then immediately turned itself down when Jungkook forced her.

She was crying in pain mentally and physically. She couldn't take it anymore so she kicked him at the legs and ran of out the house, crossing the street.

"SAKINA WAIT!" Jung kook's voice yelled, running after her as soon as he realized what he had done.

'Shit shit shit. What have I done? What the fuck is wrong with me?!' His mind yelled in anger.

Saki's tears are flowing nonstop, she couldn't believe he had done that. Someone that she was starting to trust broke her into a million pieces in just a second. Her tears blocked her vision and soon enough, she heard a loud honk.

Flashbacks of the incident with her mother played in her mind as a she stood there, unable to move due to shock and trauma. She stared at the white lights, remembering how she felt back then and how she is feeling now.

"Is this it?" She whispered, looking up to the heavens as a final warm tear dropped down her cold face before everything turned black.

Jungkook stared in horror and anger as he rushed to her.

"CALL FOR HELP! NOW!" He yelled as the man got out of the car in a panic.

He knelt down to her and held what seems like her lifeless body in his arms, sobs escaping his mouth like hell. He never cried for anyone before let alone cry this much.

The paramedics soon came and Jungkook followed them as they rush to the hospital.

"I'm sorry and who are you?" One of the paramedics said.

"I'm.. I'm her boyfriend." He lied though inside, he wanted it to be real.

They moved her body into the hospital and began the procedures.

In Sakina's mind, all she saw was darkness. She saw darkness for what felt like eternal.

"Where am I?" Her voice echoed through the vacant space.

"Hello baby.." A familiar voice called out to her.

"That voice.." Saki mumbled.

"I miss you.." A gorgeous woman appeared. At first, her face seemed different to Sakina.

"Who are you..?" Saki trembled in fear, backing a few steps away.

"Don't you remember me?" The woman smiled.

"That smile.." She cried even harder as she ran towards the woman. "Eomma!"

As soon as she touched the her mom, her spirit flew away and all Saki touched was air.

"I'm sorry baby.. but you can't give up just yet. He needs you.." The same woman appeared behind her.

Sakina turned around and she was gone.

'He? Who is he..?' Saki was confused.

"I need you." Sakina suddenly heard a familiar male voice from above.

"What?" She looked up and it went back to total darkness.

Saki's conscious had finally returned to her but she couldn't wake up. She was well aware of the voices surrounding her and the people touching her. But then all the footsteps got further away, leaving her in the room but she wasn't alone. There was a silent cry next to her and next, she felt warm hands holding onto her, the person's tears dropping onto their intertwined hands.

"I need you.." The male's voice said again.

'Jungkook..' She thought. She knew it was his voice.

"Please wake up Sakina. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, baby. I didn't know what came over me. I was just desperate and I wanted you. Ever since you came along, this strange feeling came over me and the next thing I knew, I just wanted you. I'm so sorry for hurting you in the past and torturing you physically and mentally. I thought that if we had done it, this feeling would go away but now I realized, it's always gonna be there and it's gonna be there only for you. I promise I won't ever do it again. Just please.. wake up Sakina Park. I need you. I need you more than ever."

He sobbed, his eyes swollen. He looked up at her pale face with blurry vision but it didn't matter to him, he knew she was still as beautiful as ever. He took a loose strand of hair and tucked it behind her ears.

"Please Sakina.. wake up.." He cried, staring at her.

"I..I.. I love you.." He whispered to her. At that moment, it felt like all this burden has been lifted off his shoulders and something sparked inside him. He finally knew what it was all along. He loves her. He loves Sakina Park, the girl who gave him such a hard time with his feelings. But it doesn't matter to him anymore. He loves this girl with all he has. He had finally found her.. his girl.

After hearing those 3 words, Sakina cried mentally. It was strong enough that she shed a tear physically. And with all her might, she gave Jungkook's hand a little squeeze, making his eyes widen.

She knew deep down inside that all along, she loves him too..