18

Sakina

I woke to see myself in my room. Oh right. I skipped the rest of school and went home.

I looked at the time and school was nearly over. I decided to get up and make something real quick for me and Jimin to eat once he gets home.

I set the food on the table just in time as I hear the door open.

"Sakina!" Jimin ran to me immediately and hugged me.

"Where were you?! I was worried sick! Why didn't you answer any of my calls??" He stared at me in the eyes, holding my shoulders.

"Ah.. Mian Jimin. I left my phone upstairs in my bag. I didn't hear anything. I made you some food though. I'll explain as you eat." I set the food in front of him and gesture for him to sit.

~~~

"Aish. That jerk.." Jimin sighed, " and to think he was gonna ask..."

Jimin looked at me and stopped talking.

"What?" I gazed at him.

"Ah.. Nothing. Nothing. Of course Nari has to step in."

"Can we not talk about this anymore Jimin? I'm really tired."

"But.. you just woke up not too long ago.." He made a duh face. Seriously this guy..

"I didn't mean tired as in exhausted. I meant tired as in I'm tired of this bullshit Jungkook keeps feeding me." I roll my eyes, chuckling at the end.

"Ah right. How bout this. Let's go watch a movie yeah? I heard a new horror movie just came out a few days ago!"

"But-"

"No buts! You don't have a choice, babe." He winks playfully and drags me out of the house. Thank god I changed into something decent when I got home.

I wore something flowing and soothing for this nice weather and Jimin drove us off to the mall.

I sat on the couch, waiting for Jimin to get the tickets.

"The movie won't start till another hour so let's go shopping. My treat." He smiled sweetly at me and held my hand to help me stand up.

"Thanks Jiminie. You're the best. God I love you so much." I thankfully hug him tight.

"Anything for my Saki. He's a fool for hurting you.." He held me just as tightly.

Jimin's POV

Soon, I drove us back home and took a nice shower. It was midnight and we came home pretty late after seeing the new Marvel movie.

I stepped out my bathroom to see Saki sitting on my bed. Her attentions turns to me and blushes as she covers her eyes.

"Put some clothes on Park Jimin!"

"What? A towel isn't enough? C'mon I'm your best friend. You could see my dick for all I care."

"Oh my god Jimin hurry up you perv!" I laughed at her.

"C'mon babe. You won't be the first to see how big Jimin Jr is." I ruffled her hair after putting some clothes on.

"Get your dick away from my face!" She yells.

"I have clothes on! Chill!" I laughed as I took her hands away from her face.

"Honestly. Why are you my best friend."

"Because you love me. And I help you through everything and anything." I went over to my side of the bed and laid down.

Saki smiles, "Speaking of which, can I sleep here? I can't sleep at all." Her eyes soften.

"Of course, you didn't even have to ask Saki.. Come here." I opened my arms and soon hugged her tightly.

There were warm drops of tears staining my shirt. I held her tightly on my chest as I comb through her soft angel hair. Soon enough, little cute snores were escaping her mouth.

How am I suppose to deal with this. Seeing Sakina like this breaks my heart. Fucking Jeon Jungkook. I can't believe he would do anything to hurt her like this.

He just lost the best girl ever and I'm the one who always has to hold it in and let her cry in my arms yet I'm only seen as a best friend. Jungkook doesn't deserve her. She deserves someone so much better.

"Saki.. I could be that person. I can love you so much better than he can but you're so blinded by his act that you can't see. I've always been there for you and I always will be. I know you better. I can love you better." I whispered, closing my eyes.