07

Sakina

"Bye! Thanks Jin." I waved a thank you to him for dropping me, Jungkook, and Jimin back at Jimin's place.

I set all my supplies and tools on the kitchen island as Jungkook took some to began his drawing his part of the project this time as I stand there, looking for food or snacks.

In the end, I settle for strawberry milk and made some nutella mug cakes.

I sprinkle all kinds of crazy goodies on them and pop them in the microwave.

"JIMIN! FOOD!" In a flash, Jimin ran down the stairs and almost tripped, causing me to giggle and Jungkook to snicker.

"Here ya go." I set a mug cake in front of each of them. Jimin takes his and run back up stairs to do his school work, I assume. I grab my strawberry milk before Jungkook could swipe it away AGAIN.

"Not this time, Kookie." I smirk triumphantly as he roll his eyes and stand up to go get his own. I proudly take a sip and glance over at his drawing.

To my surprise, he was a really good artist. I could see a girl with pretty glimmering hazel eyes. Her long milk chocolate brown locks draped down her shoulders and her smile was bright with a tint of pink on her cheeks. Her lips were defined in pink and light red, plumped and almost irresistible. If it were to be hung up, her lips would gain the most attention. Was this girl me?

I couldn't tell, my perspective of myself was different from his and everyone's else. To me, this girl couldn't be me. She was way too beautiful to even compare. But we are suppose to draw our views of each other so is this what he imagined me as?

"Whatcha think?" Jungkook stood beside me, examine the drawing as well, his face fairly close.

"It's beautiful. Is this.. me?" I stared in shock still.

"Who else would it be?" He playfully scoffed as I continue to stare.

He turned my chin with his index finger like before so I can face him.

"Beautiful hazel eyes." The back of his hand grazed beside my eyes.

"Lovely brown locks." He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Pretty pink cheeks." His knuckles grazed my cheek as a light blush crept up my face.

"And irresistible lips.." He holds my face in the palm of his hand as his thumb lightly traces over my lips.

"Well. It's getting late. You should probably head home.." I nervously said, afraid of what will happen next if I keep quiet and let him continue.

"Yeah. I should. Thanks." He snaps back to reality and grabs his stuff, leaving the drawing of me behind so I can take care of it.

I walk him to the door but before he leaves, he leans down and whispers in my ear, determination in his voice.

"I will make you fall for me."

My eyes widen a bit as his soft, warm lips kissed me on the cheek. This boy.. he's messing with me..

"See you." I avoided eye contact and closed the door, practically shoving him out. I let out a deep breath as I clean up the kitchen island.

Jeon Jungkook... why must you do this to me..

~~~~

It was Saturday. Finally a weekend off from hell.

I was still in the covers, debating on whether to get up or not. I decided not to. I mean hello! It's the weekend! Created for sleeping in and procrastinating on work which I have excelled at.

I pull the blanket back over me but was soon interrupted from going back to sleep.

"Rise and shine, my Saki!" Jimin hops on the bed which causes me to groan.

"Lemme sleep." I turn around, facing the opposite direction, my back towards Jimin.

"Awe c'mon. I wanna show you around Seoul today.." He laid down and gave me a back hug, acting like I'm a giant teddy bear or something.

"A couple more minutes please Jiminie. You can sleep with me." I whined, really wanting to go back to sleep. I mean it is 8 am! We have the whole day.

"Fine." He sighed as he lets go of me to push the blanket over him.

"Night." I softly said.

"It's morning.." He chuckles.

"It's night to me." I puffed out and turn inward, facing him. I see him smile before he closes his eyes.

"I'm really happy to have my best friend/little sister back. I love you so much Saki." He smiled, eyes still closed.

"I'm happy to be back. As long as you're here, I'm all good. Thank you so much for everything Jimin. I love you too."  I smile at our relationship.

He was like the big brother I never had. And I was glad it was Jimin. No one could understand me better than him. He even knows me better than I do. I'm really thankful to have him in my life. I really do love Jimin. He's the best big brother and best friend out there.