05

Sakina

"Please. Let me go." My voice was raspy as his lips came closer.

Then suddenly, a door swung open. Jungkook immediately let go of me and we look towards the door. I released a huge breath I didn't even knew I was holding in.

"Oh hey guys. I was about to look for you!" Thank God Jimin opened that door. I owe you one Chim Chim.

"Damn it.." I hear Jungkook muttered, looking away from both of us.

"C'mon guys." Jimin takes my hand and drags me into the music room where the rest are with Jungkook following behind.

"Hey guys." J-Hope cheerfully smiles.

"You guys weren't doing anything behind our backs are you?" Suga glares at Jungkook, already knowing what he's like.

"No. Not yet at least." He looks over and winks at me. I swear this boy. Why won't he leave me alone.

"C'mon Kookie. Let's finish recording." Taehyung swings his arm over Jungkook's shoulders and walks him into the recording booth our music class has.

Taehyung leaves the booth and closes the door, letting Jungkook get ready to sing. What do these boys even do in here? Is their love for music this strong?

The music has started and I hear a beautiful guitar melody play.

"Remember the way you made me feel.
Such young love but,
Something in me knew that it was real.
Frozen in my head.
Pictures I'm living through for now,
Trying to remember all the good times.
Our life was cutting through so loud,
Memories are playing in my dull mind.
I hate this part, paper hearts.
And I'll hold a piece of yours,
Don't think I would just forget about it."

For someone who's currently failing English class, he sure can sing in english..

Even so, his voice was so angelic. Of course it would be, someone this handsome would have to have some kind of special talent. And his was singing. Damn he was good.

He continued the song, stealing glances at me here and there. I'm beginning to feel a mixture of excitement and something tingling in my stomach as his smooth voice dances through the air. His voice was as velvety as chocolate. So rich and luxurious. It was so soft yet rough when needed. It was so pure. It was like hearing a real celebrity singing or hearing angels sing themselves. I could get lost in his voice and listen to it all day.

"So whatcha think." He exit the booth and stood in front of me, a worried expression cross his face while mine was still in shock. The others were huddled in their little place to discuss Jungkook's recording while editing it.

"It... It was beautiful." I smiled. Hearing this, he gave me a warm smile. A real genuine smile, a smile that could possibly make head over heels for him if he wasn't such an ass half the time. This time, it's not one of his 'Oh I'm gonna do you tonight baby' smile. And let me just say, his smile is just as beautiful as his voice. It was like staring at a piece of work. Whoever his parents are, they did a GREAT job creating this human being.

"What. Do I have something weird on my face?" He touched his gorgeous face all over. I giggled.

"No. It's just... You should smile more often. You look really cute with a real smile on." I blushed, look away. In the corner of my eye, I could see him flustered, his ears turning red as he scratches the back of his neck, avoiding any contact with me. I secretly smile to myself and walk over to the other boys.

Namjoon replays the recording as Jimin scoots aside on the small couch, patting the only available spot next to him. I gladly take it, my legs a bit overlapping his lap due to the minimum space.

We all listened to the song and the boys voiced their opinions. One minute, they were just teens who wants to have fun messing around but now, they're like professionals, discussing something only an actual music producer would understand. I mentally applaud these boys.

"Hey. Wanna stop by a cafe after school?" Jimin rests his hand on my thigh as his head turns my way, "the rest are going too."

"But what about our project?" I look at Jungkook, awaiting his answer.

"We can work on it after." He shrugged, going back to his usual self. Bum..

"Yeah. You should come Sakina. It'd be really fun and we can get to know each other more." Taehyung wraps his arms around my shoulder in side hug and rests his head on my shoulder as he scoots me and Jimin even closer together than we already were. May I say, it's kinda awkward. I could practically feel Jimin's er.. royal jewel.. underneath my thigh. You could obviously tell he was uncomfortable as well because soon enough, his ears were turning red and he gulped.

"Give them some space to breathe Taehyung.." Suga noticed our uncomfortable position.

"Oh. Sorry." V flashed a pretty cute, innocent smile. I swear these boys, capturing hearts one at a time.

"Will you come with us? Pleeeasee?" J-Hope begs me. How could I possibly say no to that face?? Ugh!

"F..fine.." I sigh in defeat.

"You can ride along with me, Jimin, and Jungkook." Jin smiles at me.

"Thanks." I smile back, though no other human could beat Jin's smile.

Soon enough, the bell rung and we all proceed to go to our classes until the end of school.