15

Sakina

I woke up to a bright light and looked around the room. Nearly everything was white. I looked down at my body and everything seemed normal. I didn't have casts or bandages on. That's strange. Last thing I recalled was being hit by a car. I slightly groaned as I sit up so I instantly held my head in my hand and felt a soft fabric. There was a wrap around my head.

The door suddenly opened and soon, bags were dropped on the floor.

"Sakina!" Jungkook ran over to me and hugged me, eyes swollen and wet. There were heavy dark bags under his eyes and his hair was a mess. I suddenly felt bad for him. Then I remembered something. I remembered what he tried to do at his house. I tensed up slightly but then softened as I also remember what he said. I remembered him apologizing and confusing. I remember those three words..

"I..I.. I love you.."

Something inside me tingled as I replay those words in my head. Did he mean it? He was broken. He doesn't know what love is. He's only trying to find someone who will love him as much as he loves them. And even though he was shattered, I want to be the one to put him back together. I want to be the one who will show him what he deserved. I want to show him something that he's never been shown before, not even by his own family. Love.

I love him. I love Jeon Jungkook. I have learn to love someone who was a playboy and I want to help him stop his habits.

With that thought, I wrapped my arms around him.

"I forgive you." I whispered in his ear, a warm tear sliding down my face. He sat back down on a chair next to my bed and held my hand tightly in his.

"I'm so sorry Sakina. I didn't mean, I swear. I won't hurt you again. I'm sorry." Jungkook cried, looking down in shame.

"It's okay.. really. I know it must be hard for someone with your past to go through it alone.." I lifted his chin up and looked in his beautiful eyes, even if they were filled with tears and tiredness.

"I'll help you through it." I softly smile before leaning in, kissing his soft lips with my own. "Because I love you too." I rested my forehead on his.

I felt a few more tears fall down my face as he closed his eyes, quietly sobbing.

"Thank you.." Jungkook whispered, engulfing me into another hug.

"We're here!" I heard a voice enter the room. Jungkook pulled away and we saw Jimin grinning at us like a fool.

"I totally knew this would happen. Go Jakina!" Jimin made a heart sign with his hands. I giggled as Jungkook blushed furiously.

"We're not a couple.. yet.." He muttered the last part. I softly smile at this as the other boys began to enter the room.

"Aish. Who made this mess??" Jin sighed as he bend down to pick up the bags.

Namjoon, who is behind him, widen his eyes when Jin bent down. Namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly as he tried his best to slide past Jin without coming into contact with his butt.

The others laugh. At this sign as Jin quickly stood up and set the bags on the table.

"So when can I leave this place.." I broke the silence.

"The doctor said tomorrow if everything goes as plan today." Suga smiled at me as he walked towards me. "Can you scoot over Saki?"

I raised an eyebrow at him before scooting over and the next thing I knew, Suga was laying next to me, facing me.

"I'm tired." He complained before closing his eyes. I playfully glared at him for making me scoot over just so he can sleep.. smh this boy.

"Hyungg. Why are you sleeping with my girl??" Jungkook whined. I slightly blushed at him calling me his.

"I'm not sleeping with her. I'm sleeping by myself. She's just laying there." Suga snapped, warning Kookie to let him be in peace.

"Aish.." Jungkook sighed. I quietly giggled, not wanting to wake Suga up unless I want to stay another week in this hospital.

"Sakina Park. Hi I'm your nurse." A lady, probably in her late 30s smiled at me as she walked in.

"Hi. Thank you for taking care of me." I slightly bowed my head since I couldn't fully use my whole body.

"Of course! It's no problem." She looked over at Suga next to me. "Oh.. is that your boyfriend sleeping next to you?"

"No. I'm her boyfriend." Jungkook instantly says. Liar. I rolled my eyes as the nurse chuckles along with the boys.

"No. He's just tired and he's just jealous." I say pointing to Suga and Jungkook. Kookie started pouting while Suga just.. well sleeps.

"Okay. Well we are glad that you're awake. You've been in a coma for quite a bit." The nurse enters some information on the computer.

"Yeah. While we were here, you haven't woke up till now. And it's already been 2 weeks." Taehyung says, giving me a sad smile.

"Two weeks?!" I was in shock. Gee, wouldn't Yoongi love to be in my place.

"It's okay. We took care of everything while you were knocked out." Hoseok gives me his famous smile. The one that says 'I'm your hope.' Seeing this made me smile brightly. I'm sure lucky to have these guys around huh.

"Yup. Everything is set and ready. Whenever you're ready, you can go home tomorrow. But if you don't feel well, we suggest you stay for another day or two." The nurse pats my shoulder, giving me a soft and warm grin. It felt like she was my guardian angel at the moment. It felt like she was my mom for a moment.

"Thank you. I think I'll be heading out tomorrow." I smiled back.

"Okay sweetheart. If there's any problem, please don't hesitate to come back. The doctor will be in soon to do a few check ups before you rest." The nurse gathers her things and left the room.

Fools (Jeon Jungkook) DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें